Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not often you're on the wrong side of :spear:

Its not a funny screenshot, but I can no longer find the 'new stuff you learnt while playing' thread:

Spoiler :

Confu + Christianity in the same city yay.

Actually, what I find funny is that the Roman soldiers have their backs turned to the Three Wise Men at the bottom of your SS.Well, 'tis the season and all that :mischief:.

Actually, what I find funny is that the Roman soldiers have their backs turned to the Three Wise Men at the bottom of your SS.Well, 'tis the season and all that :mischief:.

What Roman soldiers? Am I blind? :confused:

Oh surreee Guys, just burst my holiday bubble :)

Boudica is quite, er, stacked, for someone with just 4 cities.

Spoiler :

Jeez, Hatty... get over yourself. Also, I'm afraid to scroll down to see how that sentence ends.

Spoiler :

Get off my leg, Mohandas.

Spoiler :

Achievement Unlocked! Obtain the impossible.
Spoiler :

Global warming has hit the Russian coast.
Spoiler :

On the day the new Star Wars released to theaters I pop this oddly appropriate Great Artist.
Spoiler :

Never dropped below Cautious with me and yet still declares war on me. I feel honored. Soon more delicious territory for me.
Spoiler :

Playing unrestricted leaders--->irony

Attachments

• The irony.png
    The irony.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 404
Where are those icecaps from? Looks pretty nice with the icey ice on the sides. Can you upload or redirect me?

They are in the base game as far as I can tell. The map I built (well sorta built used Earth2 and tweaked things to make them more realistic). The icecaps were there from the start before I did anything. You can also find them in Worldbuilder which I used to remove the icecap from directly above North America in order for it to have a northwest passage.

Damm, forgot to take screenshot from Surya demand (asked World Map).. it was "show me, baby" or something like that (baby was last for sure :D ), maybe someone have real text..

I assume you mean France conquering West Africa in the 1800's... hundreds of years after the Mali Empire had ceased to exist?

Never thought I'd see an AI try to strong arm me into that civic.
Spoiler :

The best low odds victory I've ever achieved. Edit:Yes this is BTS I modded siege to be able to kill like it used to in order to help the inept AI and its siege stacks of doom.
Spoiler :

Not often in the Renaissance era you see this AI at #3 on the most advanced list.
Spoiler :

But when will you like me enough friend?
Spoiler :

I once had a treb successfully withdraw with 0.7% chance of surviving the battle. (The only mod I play with is BTS.) :p

Playing an Earth mp with 50 civs and who do I randomly draw?
Spoiler :

Well not gonna meet any of the 49 others until Optics now. :cry: As a fun bonus though I can play an archipelago game on a earth continents map.

Never knew truffles could spawn on the city tile. Nice. Also this is my 2nd truffle event as the jungle hill 1 west of the city also popped truffles a couple turns prior.
Spoiler :

Related to the previous image but different city. Also makes my third truffle event.
Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom