Tarentine Horseman of Magna Graecia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 11 Storyboards (Yes, 11!, Thank You Yang Liu!) have been converted to FLC's, but I still need to test them in game, and I am waiting for H.Balck to send 1 image of unit SW direction so I can create the Large and Small PCX. If they are larger in game, I can re-size them down later on.

EDIT: Also, H.Balck, let me know if you have sounds for this, or else I will use pre-existing Civ3 sounds in the unit INI file.

Tom

Looks great. But why does the shadow change in the Death?
It might be because the spear is off the camera. I am making a horse archer, and I found that when the arrow goes too far off the camera it changes the main figures shadow.

Great unit!

It might be because the spear is off the camera. I am making a horse archer, and I found that when the arrow goes too far off the camera it changes the main figures shadow.

Yes ! The same problem in the shot animation - you must eliminat the shadow of the spears - than you have the correct shadow.
Sorry - I have forget in my death animation.

H.Balck

Everything is done... Sorry it took so long, my free hours get shorter by the day :)

I've sent it over to H.Balck for posting (will in a minute here). Here is ingame pic alongside other Horse units. I did not resize the unit, but it is ever so slightly larger than the other Horse units, if anyone wishes to do a resize to make it slightly smaller... I am sure Yang Liu won't mind.

Of course, compared to some other Civ 3 human units, it is in proportion (Firaxsis shrunk their mounted units, same with tanks, etc for obvious reasons).

And, looks incredible in game! Terrific unit!

Tarentine.jpg

Tom

Cool, thanks!

I just noticed the pedia icon has white background, nice, great unit! Could you post a white background pedia icon for the Mycenean Chariot as well please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom