European Wars: Spain mid 16th C - mid 18th C

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new unit pack: Spain mid 16th C - mid 18th C.
From left to right:

Arquebusier 16th C, Artillery 16th C, Tercio 16th C, Reiter (Herreruelo) 16th C, Dragoon 17th C, Pikeman 17th C, Musketeer 17th C, Tercio 17th C, Artillery 17th C, Artillery 18th C, Fusilier 18th C, Grenadier 18th C, Cuirassier 18th C, Dragoon 18th C, Hussar 18th C.

And the previews:

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

21/12/2009 I have add in the attachment section at the bottom of this post the correct .flc FOR animation of the Spanish Reiter 16th C (Herreruelo).

Attachments

• SPR16For.rar
    119 KB · Views: 168
Looks good !
I dont know understand, why you send me no answer after I have help you ???:confused:

H.Balck :king:

Sorry Yang, but I have had many troubles with my e-mail. As soon as possible I will aswer to you.;)

So, around what time (if you have any idea, not trying to be pushy) will you be releasing the portugese pack, please?
And AMAZING work on the Spanish.

No freaking way! Awesome, I can't believe we finally have a Tercio multi-unit that isn't two Vanilla units smushed together. Am very pleased, thanks dude.

There`s a small bug in Fortify SE direction for Spanish Reiter-Herreruelo. I think one frame is missing.

True. I have correct it snd I have uploaded the new .flc on the first post as attachment. Thanks!

Top Bottom