Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Unless I hear good reason otherwise, I would agree to let Nictel hold the heart.

Seems a kind person decided to protect me tonight.

Thank you whoever it is for letting me live one more day.

Let Nictel get the heart. And we'll hope that his finished potion will be proven useful for us all.

The earth mage only watched, and waited. His expression was sullen and unhappy, but his stance was strong and purposeful. "Still have we no lead on this killer in our ranks?"

Nictel. I do not think a golem should have a heart or a brain in the first place. And isn't it important to the ritual? Best let it go to a person who knows best how to use it.

Perhaps. But unless i hear a good alternative with a good reason, Nictel it shall be.

"Krill is the best alternative. If the item is needed for the ritual then there is no other better place for it." "Think for a second - it shouldn't take you too long to work out who the Golems master is and why Krill should hold the heart"​

(OOC: I'm slow today. Feel like explaining what you're talking about, sprig? PM will do.)

Flesh Golem, is... an interesting creation. Most golems are made by enchantment magic, but rather, these golems are just a putrid mess of body parts meshed in together by body magic. The art of creating these creatures are thought to have been found in the Age of Magic and was also thought to have been used by Kezef, the Disciple of Life to create the Perversion of Life such as Lizardman. Also there was a rumor that the Disciple of Body have exterminated all the animals of Grigi plains just for that purpose, but that is another story.

This Flesh Golem, however, seems to possess certain degree of intelligence that I have never seen before. However, Enchantment magic cannot make a flesh golem sentient by my understanding. And by his claim, the flesh golem was given a brain so that he could become intelligent. Which means that someone with a deep understanding of body magic was the one most likely to have created this. Such as Love, or Magister Cultuum who isn't here with us at this moment.\

I am disappointed that you haven't done your homework, Sprig :p

First off, I have some bad news people. We were not as free of attacks last night as previously believed. I was attacked and only through an item of protection given to me by Zombie Monkey was I able to survive. I did not see who did it, nor was any clue left as to who it could've been. While I do have my own suspects, I need more proof before speaking names out loud. If any would wish to speak more about this, please leave me a message and I'll get back to you asap.

((I work tonight from about 40 mins from now (5pm) until 9pm and wont be home until 10ish (about 5 1/2 hours from this post) so if you wanna talk, try and catch me before then or I'll answer everything when I get home))

Also, I will put the Eye of the Necromancer up for vote here. I have examined it and it appears to do nothing in the hands of those that do not follow the darker arts, so my vote will go to which ever one wants it. Though I must say, I believe it was the reason I was attacked.
As for the Golem Heart, I would like a chance to hold it as well. I have spoken with some that believe that perhaps a third party would be a better place for item and since I have no recipe and no reagents, I have no reason other than a chance to examine it.

Flesh Golem, is... an interesting creation. Most golems are made by enchantment magic, but rather, these golems are just a putrid mess of body parts meshed in together by body magic. The art of creating these creatures are thought to have been found in the Age of Magic and was also thought to have been used by Kezef, the Disciple of Life to create the Perversion of Life such as Lizardman. Also there was a rumor that the Disciple of Body have exterminated all the animals of Grigi plains just for that purpose, but that is another story.

This Flesh Golem, however, seems to possess certain degree of intelligence that I have never seen before. However, Enchantment magic cannot make a flesh golem sentient by my understanding. And by his claim, the flesh golem was given a brain so that he could become intelligent. Which means that someone with a deep understanding of body magic was the one most likely to have created this. Such as Love, or Magister Cultuum who isn't here with us at this moment.\

I am disappointed that you haven't done your homework, Sprig :p
“Why would I need to do homework? It only took a few seconds to realize that Master Cultuum created the golem. While it is not something I am comfortable with, the fact that my master created him is enough for me to live with it.”

The Nature Mage looked over to the Wind Mage, She was wearing the type of robes that you would hope a gust of wind would suddenly lift up. Disappointingly, the Nature mage knew this would never happen and sighed deeply. The with a smile on his face he said

“Renata dear, If you wish to discuss the reason in private I am happy to oblige."​

We do not know what Nictel can do with the heart. I would rather have it examined by Sepuku first, then given to Nictel later if needed.

"The eye should go back to the tower where it belongs. If you were attacked speuku becuase you possessed it, you should have transfered it in private. I ask Askthepizzaguy to hold the item and transfer it where it can be kept safe."​

I have agreed to hold the item in order to keep it safe, and unburden Sepuku from having to hold it. Until there is a better option, I agree to guard the Eye of the Necromancer from those who would seek it without openly declaring so.

Let the golem Krill have his heart. He's clearly smarter than your average golem. And let askthepizzaguy have the eye, Chaos is as amenable a sphere as any to me.

Top Bottom