Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

My game is crashing when I load it . Does anyone know what might be the problem? Never mind,I find the solution .

I couldn't load the save on Civilization V on Windows Vista,so I switched to Windows XP to see if this problem also happens there . Fortunately,the save was sucessfully loaded on Civ 5 at Windows XP .

I couldn't load the save on Civilization V on Windows Vista,so I switched to Windows XP to see if this problem also happens there . Fortunately,the save was sucessfully loaded on Civ 5 at Windows XP .

You asked earlier about an upgrade...there was an update to GMR which I installed before launching the game.

Nice to see the first turn is half over already! :goodjob:

Woohoo! My first PBEM turn of all time! When i saved the first turn i didn't know what to do i shut off the game but nothing happened so i watched the youtube vid and successfully finished my turn and submitted the save via the app(i sort of played my first turn twice but i made the same decision).

Is this a Great Plains map? I'm Aztecs, so you should know where i started...

Woohoo! My first PBEM turn of all time! When i saved the first turn i didn't know what to do i shut off the game but nothing happened so i watched the youtube vid and successfully finished my turn and submitted the save via the app(i sort of played my first turn twice but i made the same decision).

Is this a Great Plains map? I'm Aztecs, so you should know where i started...

Where? left-right corner? Your location is important information :mischief:

No river for me. Map feature or unlucky?

Nice to see the first turn is half over already! :goodjob:

Islandia probably stopped checking email after he finishing our FFA, or he is really busy.
Is there anyway to PM him? Really looking forward to settle my capital

No I'm on the forum and checking. I didn't realize it was my turn. I'll take the turn tonight. Must get email notification turned on.

Don't forget to open GMR app everytime you turned on your computer to see when you'll play .

lurker's comment: Hehe, that reveals a lot to anyone who knows great plains maps.

Sounds like he wants us to know...how about you fill us in? :)

I don't know the map well myself...does it wrap east-west or not?

No I'm on the forum and checking. I didn't realize it was my turn. I'll take the turn tonight. Must get email notification turned on.

Yes, you must!

Just had to post to check the forum time...............................................................So I can see how impatient I'm being....

Okay, so it is still the same day. :D

Here's to hoping your definition of 'tonight' starts soon!

I took my turn - you nag worse than my ex-girlfriend! I promise to take a turn a day now that I know it actually started and since it's the weekend I'm sure I'll take 2 - 3 :)

Top Bottom