Twillight of Byzantium

I'm playing as Florence. Doing okay, I'm now chasing the Ottomans in Victory Points. However, my game stalled at Turn 1476 AD. Can anyone help? Is there need for more details?

I'm afraid that's something that just happens sometimes. I haven't found out why. I don't think there's anything you can do about it. I'm sorry:(

:bump: how´re you getting on with this thing, Yoda?

Playing as Byzantium is definitly a though challenge. But it's 1508 and Constantinople isn't sacked by the Turks yet. :D

Great Scenario!

Takhisis - I'm not been very busy, deoing other things. I'm not sure I will make an update. Time will tell.

Agroschim - Thanks:)

BTW sorry about the late reply

Yoda Power said:
Get the biq at the buttom.
I would, but I can't find it. I downloaded the entire scenario archive (and the fixed pediaicons.txt), but there doesn't appear to be a biq attached to it anywhere. Can I be helped (a clinical question, I know)?

Ok, gotcha. I thought that was just the same zip as the one I downloaded with all the modified files in it. Thanks!

Yoda Power: :blush:

Stormrage said:
Yo, Yoda, da, :p, 128 RAM can handle this?
256 can without trouble, I know that for sure. It's only a standard map so I guess you would be able to play it without major diffuculties.

Sorry my replies are so slow, but I constantly forget to check this thread.

Very fun scenario.

I'm playing as the Venetians, the scenario is half over, and have managed to take the cities in southern Greece from the Latins (conquered them utterly), whilst bribing the Lombards into keeping the Papal States off my back long enough to do this. This Hospitalers have been little trouble (I've made peace with them by this point).

The Ottomans are conquering everything in site, though Constantinople still stands! I am gaining them on points, slowly, and IF I can manage to take Constantinople myself, and IF I can keep the Ottomans off my back the entire time, I might be able to catch them, though even this will be rather difficult...(the Ottomans are furious with me).

I'm not regretting the research of Diplomacy, as this has proved invaluable until I can build up a bit (as the Venetians you start out needing to build up). This is an interesting and challenging scenario to play as the Venetians, fun to play, and the graphics give it a nice flavour.

Mesodius: Thank you very much for the nice comment:).

Swiss Mercenari: Did you remember to download both the biq file and the Twillight of Byzantiumfolder? Both goes into Civilization/Conquests/Scenarios.

And welcome to the forums, both of you :goodjob:

I played it once again and was abled to take the whole Latin Duchery as well as several Cities at the Balkan, but the Scenario can't find the splash screen of the Holy Inquisiotion!

Agroschim: Download the pediaicons.txt in the first post, this will fix the bug:)

Top Bottom