Bug reports and technical issues

Why Vienna is a foreign core area for Turks?
I know, historically they never control it; so you can't put historical tile there..
How about Contested area?

P.S : What's Greece to French, anyway? They seems to love that place so much ???
P.P.S : Please put either in Civilopedia or somewhere else about the Turks UHV.. What do you need to tick the control Black Sea etc.. Those who play DoC and a frequent poster here might know, but those who didn't even have account and play DoC? ;)

P.P.S : HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM JAKARTA :D

Why Vienna is a foreign core area for Turks?
I know, historically they never control it; so you can't put historical tile there..
How about Contested area?

I remember reading somewhere on the RFC forums that a civ gets contested only if they control it for a specific period of time. That is why France and other Euro nations are red for Germany.
And I wish I could contribute a little more constructively here, but right now I'm immersed in FFH:D

Well, but if Vienna is Foreign Core Area, it'll be hard to maintain the stability, IMO.
Or perhaps you should conquer it the latest after everything is completed?

Btw, RFC : Rhye's and Fall of Cupid.. what do you think? :p

Oh, you're right about China's UP, that explains a lot actually. That happens when you're not careful enough in reverting previous changes ...

And Turkey's challenge is intended to include staying stable. I don't see why Austria should be historical for them, they never held it. A little clarification for their goal may be necessary, though. It isn't really for Greece or Rome: if you're asked to control a civ, it's to control that civ's core. Maybe I should add a game hint that mentions this general rule, though.

The issue with Arabia not founding Mecca as te Islam Holy City continues - I will upload a save in a few hours, when I get home. Just informing you that it's still an issue.

Yeah, I've already fixed that. Only haven't committed it yet, because I was working on a larger feature in parallel that I wanted to complete first. Expect a commit soon.

Still no idea why I get a lot of memory errors?

On the other hand Egypt is strange. They like to respawn for one turn, then collapse immediately to respawn 5 turns later.

No idea. Apparently nobody else is experiencing problems, so there might be something wrong on your side. Can't say more unless you have screenshots / logs to shed further light on the issue.

Still no idea why I get a lot of memory errors?

On the other hand Egypt is strange. They like to respawn for one turn, then collapse immediately to respawn 5 turns later.
How much RAM do you have?

No idea. Apparently nobody else is experiencing problems, so there might be something wrong on your side.

I am...
remember the story I told about Byzantine respawn > Collapse > Egypt respawn > Egypt collapse thing? :p

I was referring to memory errors.

Do you get that in the SVN or the downloaded version?

Have you tried the SVN version instead? Maybe you have problems with the FPK packaging.

Top Bottom