Bug reports and technical issues

I'll have a look at it.

Have you tried the SVN version instead? Maybe you have problems with the FPK packaging.

It seems my computer has some issues with the memorycards, but strangely, only Civ is affected.

Unfortunately I don't use SVN, but will try it in the near future.

Weird. All naval units? Do you have a screenshot or preferably, a save?

Found the English UP problem. For some reason, it was set to 25% costs instead of 0% as intended, I was sure I've already made that change.

Found the English UP problem. For some reason, it was set to 25% costs instead of 0% as intended, I was sure I've already made that change.

Bravo!And may it be fixed in next SVN?

BYW,I think the music of Afonso and Maria are both perfect,very distinctive

I agree. Credit to those who suggested them :)

Fix will be up soon.

Not really a bug, but why does this guy turn up here? I could freely move him in Venetian land, so no open borders with Venezia doesn't seem to be the problem.

Don't know why the worker flipped to you, but it's a feature that you can cross foreign culture without OB until you've founded your first city. That's to avoid situation where culture pushes the starting stack out.

Update to the naval trespassing. Earlier it was possible as England. Later as Thais, it didn't work. Also I was able as both England and Portugal, to go through the Cape/Coast part.

Did you have the Compass tech?

Okay.

Which .xml file should I edit to avoid this?

Spoiler :

It was okay until some SVN updates a while back.

Have you tried another update? I forgot to commit CIV4GameText_RFCCivilizations.xml that contains the missing text the first time, but it should be in the repository now. Check if it's in your XML\Text\ folder.

Updated to the newest SVN version and it's fine now. Didn't expect such frequent updates (which is not a bad thing).

Good to hear.

Something is wrong with Turk's dynamic names I guess.

Spoiler :

Ottomans/Turkey tag confusion again :rolleyes: Latest SVN has corrected that.

Is that me or is that a mega Greece?

Top Bottom