Alexander: Guarded to Friendly suddenly

He's completely not trying to deceive you and attack you in a few turns. Trust in his good intentions! Remove all your military units because you're completely safe, Alex just likes changing his mind. He's an indecisive fellow, but he's absolutely trustworthy!

Unless you did something nice on your part like gift him a couple of luxuries, it is most likely that his sudden attitude shift is a deception.

Lol i guess so. Still i m very war-weary and i do not want to enter another war. My decision to invade venice, despite gaining one big chunk of land and many resources, my economy plummed down from the top GPT civ to one of the bottom. Not to mention my empire is very very overstretched now.

I guess i have to pay close attention to alex since i pissed Rome off as well, and it has the 2nd largest army.

If alex + rome gang on me, dam...

He's being deceptive. In my last game I had Alex do the same thing and ask for open borders(which I gave). A few turns later he denounced me. Why the short deceptive stance you ask? He was prolly wanting my antiquity sites and to map my empire. I didn't care as I was focusing on a SV which I got.

He's being deceptive. In my last game I had Alex do the same thing and ask for open borders(which I gave). A few turns later he denounced me. Why the short deceptive stance you ask? He was prolly wanting my antiquity sites and to map my empire. I didn't care as I was focusing on a SV which I got.

doesnt matter, the game crashed on the same turn. I guess i hit the city limit or something. Whole game become laggy anyway.

Great game it was, had about 50mil population, 21 cities(including invaded stuff)

Top Bottom