Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let's continue with some funny ones.

Two barbarian events :

Pericles survived the Vedic Aryans, but surrendered later to the more powerful barbs.

The second barb event : (The picture was taken a turn later.) Despite popping up near my borders the six barb spearmen went after Huayna Capac

Thank you for posting something that is actually funny :) Recently the thread has seemed like "Post a random picture" thread.

Were there any defensive pacts involved?

No ... just vassals up the wazoo.

Defensive Pacts would show civs declaring war on Alex, not the other way round.

Yeah, vassals make a lot more sense, now that I think about it. :crazyeye:

Moderator Action: Deleted a number of posts in this thread that were personal and off topic. Please do not get personal, report problem posts instead. All the personal stuff does is derail the thread.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Spoiler :

Appropriately popped by me the Zulu.

Note the second Great Merchant is from me getting Economics from Liberalism. Morgan was gotten via GP points.

Spoiler :

Not as impressive as Spearman beats Tank but still impressive.

Obviously CEO Morgan is already contemplating who is going into the vats for his trip to AC. The warrior definitely looks like a candidate :D.

Hmm... what is this ancient road here in the middle of the jungle? I didn't build it..

Oh, far away from home, are we? Wonder where they are going.

Oh no... Don't tell me you do that only to mine a grass hill. Great idea Frankie!

Well, you finally made it. Congrats, i guess.. But as a friendly advice, perhaps best to stay on that side of the bay, probably safer over there.

Good god AI just build a galley next time???

:lol: The roading can be truly silly at times. Seen something similar myself. Shame there was an archer though. Was fun to capture two workers in the middle of nowhere :lol:

Gotta love the marvellous AI city locations at times.

Hardly OMG, my sides just split funny, but don't think they'll get much use of that harbour.

Hardly OMG, my sides just split funny, but don't think they'll get much use of that harbour.
Reminds me off this cool gems transfer system the French built in the last SGOTM. Pretty impressive considering they didn't even know engineering yet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom