Vanilla 1.74 - looking for 4 or 5 serious players

it' ok I still think we should do quick speed though.

Curchill, no one else voted and everyone has played their turns. I assume that meant that they were happy with the settings. I went with the majority on both items where there was not consensus (e.g. starting era and speed).

Did you get the save?

Curchill, no one else voted and everyone has played their turns. I assume that meant that they were happy with the settings. I went with the majority on both items where there was not consensus (e.g. starting era and speed).

Did you get the save?

I have no problem with it I just thought we were still voting but the settings are good.

I dont think I got the save:( I checked my email and I did not find any messages with the save on it so can the person before me send it to me again, ill make sure it wont end up in spam.:)

karl_of_europe@yahoo.com

(underscores, not spaces)

I've sent the email again please check the spam folder as I've sent it to the correct mail both times

I think we were all hoping to play in a game with the goal of playing one turn per day. Obviously, real life will most likely prevent that from happening, but it's a worthy goal... especially if we want to finish this game before Civ 6 comes out.

If you know in advance that you won't be able to play for a few days or longer, this thread is the place to let the rest of the players know.

turn played and sent to mitchum

I am sorry about the delay, I guess the save went into spam and my email automatically deleates spam so i never got the email. Hopefully we can do a turn per day now

It turns out that I set this game up for 5 humans : (. If we don't find a human player for Washington in one day, I'll re-roll the start.

so who washington, is he AI

I found a player for Washington (human). I will send him the save right now and we'll be on our way with 5 players. I must have accidentally selected Human for slot 5...

Okay, it looks like I screwed up.:blush: Not only is Washington a human, but so is Cyrus. So, I'll roll out a new start. Before I do, the original members should vote:

1. Are you okay with the game settings?
2. Are you open to having a 5th human player (Eclipse)?

If the answer to 2 is yes, Eclipse, what leader do you want?

Okay, it looks like I screwed up.:blush: Not only is Washington a human, but so is Cyrus. So, I'll roll out a new start. Before I do, the original members should vote:

1. Are you okay with the game settings?
2. Are you open to having a 5th human player (Eclipse)?

If the answer to 2 is yes, Eclipse, what leader do you want?

the more the merrier ! :D
as for the settings... my only thoughts are classical start and normal speed.
cheers

I agree with onclouds...the more the merrier!!!
Welcome eclipse!!!
For settings...same as before.

But we were initially 5 right?
So eclipse makes it 6 humans and 1 AI?

You're right. That would make 6 humans. Eclipse is in GMT-5, so that would put him between onclouds and Churchill.

If we're in agreement to add one more, we'll need to know your leader choice, Eclipse.

So we have classic era and normal, as before.

wait so are we goint to start over or am i playing washington because i got the save for him

Hi this is Eclipse4449 (Ray) if you already setup this new rerol with 5 humans I was offered America, if you are about to reroll it leave me out, The top heading of Post #1 says serious players (I am one of them but I'm currently in 17 other PBEMS from Civ3 to the new BTS I think this will hinder your efforts of getting it around in one day.

Top Bottom