BTS 3.13 (bruic's patch) Pitboss

I'll take Augustus Caesar.

that is the middle of the day in the us and the middle of the night in asia... pretty much a guarantee that someone certanly won't be able to make it since it is in the middle of the week... it happens to be fine for me though.

They aren't realy more unbalanced than other aspects of the game...

Boudica.

No problem in changing.
I actually think. She is more OP for that map.

that is the middle of the day in the us and the middle of the night in asia... pretty much a guarantee that someone certanly won't be able to make it since it is in the middle of the week... it happens to be fine for me though.

Yes, I'll be struggling to make that start even though I am in Europe :)

I am usually back from work at about 6 but I can't guarantee it. So I may be a little late.

state a leader and you should get a spot.

it is her.

Ok we have 6 players and can get the game going.

I am having problems setting up pitboss though as this will be my first host game.

I will try again tonight, if someone else is willing to host though they are more than welcome.

If someone wanted to host they would post the game they would want to host :p. Ask some of the more experienced hosts how to do it? Also are we using hamachi?

If someone wanted to host they would post the game they would want to host :p. Ask some of the more experienced hosts how to do it? Also are we using hamachi?

I know Oyzar, I have the intension just run into problems. I have already set up Hamatchi and it is running fine, just have to resolve pitboss issues.

Top Bottom