RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate being, I can only presume, deliberately kept in the dark on important assignments by the people I'm supposed to work with. It's happened so many times now. If people don't want me in the group they should just say so.

I had another very bad psychotic episode today. I'm getting worried about how frequent they're getting. It used to be one every few weeks, every couple of weeks at the most. I even had a period not to long ago where I didn't have one for a couple of months. But now I'm getting one every two or three days. I hope this isn't going to become the "norm" for me. Thinking about it, I could easily be living at least another 70 years like this. The worst thing is, there's nothing I can do about it; no-one can help me, the therapy I've tried doesn't work, and medication isn't anywhere near as far-reaching as I'd like it to be (although to be fair, they do take a bit of the edge off of the day-to-day paranoia, and I haven't had a panic attack since starting on medication...).

And now that the psychosis has subsided for the most part, a heavy bout of depression has set in.

:sad:

It's less humid today. :mad:

I think my mom is mad at me. :(

Still got two more days of work ahead of me. :( :mad:

My brother's having surgery on a cancer tumor(?) on thursday. :sad:

Rant one: It's chilly right now.
Rant two: Slipknot's bassist just died.
Rant three: The sister of an acquaintance of mine just recently died. I wasn't really close to my acquaintance, but our families know each other. We went to kindergarten and first class together. We say hello to each other. Her older brother used to go in the same class as my cousin, and their dad used to coach my cousin's football/soccer team. Her mother works at a school I used to go to in 2nd and 3rd grade, and we greet each other. I bet my mom talks to her.
I didn't personally know her sister, but she was a friend of several of my cousins (yes I have many cousins, blame my grandparents).

The most tragic, however, was how her sister died. She was somewhere in Chile, picking peaches. In order to reach a branch, she stood on top of a well that was covered in planks. As she stood on them, the planks broke. She fell down and hit her head on the edge, knocking her out. She ended up drowning. She was just 22.

slipknot was a sub par band at best lol

What's slipknot?

Some band who's voices are so fast and rough I can't understand them. Metal or some such. I dunno.

My friend has a fetish for them.

If it turns out that the bassist died cause of drugs or alcohol, I'm going to retract my rant. Seriously I have no sympathy for drug users.

i take anti depressants

Rant: I don't wanna do my US Government final... I really don't. :( I wanna kick back and enjoy my Summer!

If it turns out that the bassist died cause of drugs or alcohol, I'm going to retract my rant. Seriously I have no sympathy for drug users.

Rawr! Yared's cold towards drug users. >:3

Then again, so am I. :p :lol:

Yeah :p Drug and alcohol abusers are well aware of the fact that they could die, but they choose to do it anyway because the potential feeling of wellness is something they value higher than potential death. I know that their minds aren't working 100% properly (ie abstinence), but I still can't feel sympathy for them.

Unless they were force-injected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom