Where to get the media pack that fixes the music?

Madhatter4

Chieftain
Having a great time playing this mod, however for some reason the music just STOPs in the middle of the game. Ive read in other posts that there is a media pack that addresses this issue HOWEVER I was unable to locate it. Can someone please point me in the right direction

You know I've been testing this myself when I asked Kael before. Unfortunately I've had very little time to test it properly. I think you might be right. I re-downloaded the media pack to be sure, installed it again, and then had an issue with long periods of no music. I'm sure something is still wrong.

Sorry Kael but I think that there are still issues with the music :(

Also when I listen to the AV soundtrack there appear to be certain tracks that I've NEVER heard in game (before or after this problem).

Al

The problem I mentioned is if you install the media pack, then put the latest patch on it rolls back the music from the media pack version (which has more songs). If you have never installed the media pack it won't be a problem.

Im not sure about "cutting out". If the game tries to play a song that doesn't exist you should see a message to that effect (that a given file isn't there). Are you seeing any errors?

When I played, I saw no errors, but did have silent moments. I will be playing a lengthly game later today, so I'll report more accurately before going to bed :)

Al

Update on the media pack:-

Sorry about the delay in replying. I've been quite busy lately. It seems that the media pack works perfectly when re-applied. Guess all is fine Kael :D

Al

Ok I have the new media pack running perfectly now and Im very impressed with the new music. Its adds new flavor and character to the whole game:goodjob:

Top Bottom