Civ IV Live Streaming

Maybe TMIT could give some info when he is going to play :)

i might stay awake for it, i really like watching the video's and listing to the comments.

i find the on demand not really easy to use

anyways, great work tmit

I made a little php script that shows whether he's online or not. But the forum doesn't accept code, so I made it into a script that creates an image which I can use as an avatar. But I have nowhere to host it, so forget it.

Spoiler avatar image :

Yeah I got pasted early in DR 7 thanks to not enough attention to WHEOOHRN. I followed it up with a Sury game running BUFFY (with only 3 crashes :sad:) which is also completed now (note, I'm not playing at the moment).

I've been watching these instead of TV while in Japan. I spend most of my time yelling at the screen "look out for the chariot!!!!"

Good fun =)

Watched one of your livestream games last night, & then caught a live one too although that won't happen too often.. Quality is much better (apple munching aside :D ), and I can see why you made the switch.

Some of the earlier games have been removed so I assume there is a shelf life for the recordings (shorter than utube) - any idea what this is ?? Knowing this will reduce the chance of me missing something .....

Watched one of your livestream games last night, & then caught a live one too although that won't happen too often.. Quality is much better (apple munching aside :D ), and I can see why you made the switch.

Some of the earlier games have been removed so I assume there is a shelf life for the recordings (shorter than utube) - any idea what this is ?? Knowing this will reduce the chance of me missing something .....

I have no idea...I'd better look into it in case I want to port things over to youtube (probably not, would be a lot of video chopping but then that's a lot more pleasant than stopping every 10 minutes while playing).

Now streaming...! But just screwing around trying an approach or two I don't usually go for. Probably fails but some of you like that :p.

After getting burninated 4x straight as izzy, we're back on with montezuma! I'm still gonna leave the beaten path a bit. Dropping Ls in spirit of improvement. Though I'm not TRYING to lose :p.

At 16:10 GMT I was unable to get the live stream going- iy said the URL was wrong, even though I had copied it from a recent viewing - has it shut down ??

EdIt - Now it works !!!

No I don't, and it's a shame too since I won IU freddy and blew out a random game :lol:. Winning doesn't count on that channel I guess.

But seriously, I'm not sure why it'd freeze...I didn't change any settings and it all looks good while I play.

Top Bottom