Civ IV Live Streaming

Man, I wish I had stayed up to watch the end of it. What was the victory condition?

UN :rolleyes:. I at least had the courtesy to nuke the hell out of alex and cap him to complete conquest after that as well though.

hey tmit, just wanted to thank you, its really enjoyable to watch you play.

was wondering though, why no BUG mod? may i suggest you install it purely for your viewers if nothing else? makes it so we can see certain things that makes the expierence better, i.e. we can play a long a little bit. Like ah, mansa just went to friendly time to beg, or uh oh shaka just went wheoohrn, troubles brewing! just a thought

Why do you refuse techs "extra" non-useful when trading? I have seen an AI offer you three of their techs for your one good one, but then you counter with two of those techs for your good tech.

Why do you refuse techs "extra" non-useful when trading? I have seen an AI offer you three of their techs for your one good one, but then you counter with two of those techs for your good tech.

WFYABTA ---> trade caps. If you've traded for too many techs they won't trade unless friendly. Also, cheaper techs can be used for beaker overflow.

Guess I missed it. How long until DOW?

Not long. Got the same impi/archer crap that vicawoo got before I could even finish a barracks in my 2nd city.

Back to it ---> following up on post-axe-revenged shaka.

delete

Now streaming ('thou almost done): KotW #4: Mansa Musa!

Heh, except I made more "modern" tweaks like giving Inca a (failed) chance and letting monty settle the southern hemisphere. Neal's come a long, long way since game 4. Well, for me it was UN as usual but only after killing 400 aztec units to my 20 losses without fighting a single war against anyone from the old world :p. China, with its 4 vassals, voted me winner.

Being 6 hours before you I wish that it was possible to save a game once in a while so I can watch the following day. Dont have to keep them for long just a day or two until the next save.
Love to see these game so keep them comming.

Great games last night TMIT! And a fun time chatting it up with everyone watching, I'm actually picking up useful tips from the viewers and the game :p

So next game should be your Australian idea haha We can call it "Spanish Down Under"

Being 6 hours before you I wish that it was possible to save a game once in a while so I can watch the following day. Dont have to keep them for long just a day or two until the next save.
Love to see these game so keep them comming

I prefer the asyncronous option too although the ability to heckle does enhance the live experience :D:D:D ( just kidding.. ish)

Top Bottom