Term 3. Welcome to the Foreign Ministry.

300 beakers?? Yeah, I suppose so, if gpt is off the table, why not? :D

What about the lease or sale of our new galley? Surely they'd be interested in, say, 2 galleys at some $ per hammer? It would also make our side of the war easier, remember.

Id say we only sell the one right now as we need the others we have and our cities need to be building other things (spears/axes)

I was thinking that the benefit of them delivering 2 extra units to the battle (+money to us) would be of more benefit than us getting one more unit, if they'd be interested in 2 boats, that is.

but money for us is just money taken away from them which they will need for their war effort.

OK, sure, there're positives and negatives, but if you think of this war and our alliance and the most efficient use of resources, you might think that spending a few turns getting a boat or two out is far easier for us than it is for them to sit there getting 2 :hammer:/turn (EDIT: Oops, I mean :hammers: :lol:) on galleys and taking forever to get their already built troops into action. At least that is the idea I got from that last email, and I don't see how it benefits either of us to have them sitting idle.

All I'm saying is that if I was in their position, I'd appreciate an offer of a galley or 2 if my only coastal city was small, and that money spent (or beakers or gpt in the future) WOULD be on the war effort. Anyway, why not let them decide?

An official message from CFC would convey our intentions better. Of course, if you've no time to prepare one, then an informal response would not be a problem either.

Greetings CBR

In addition to our tech decisions we were having we came up with a new proposal, would you be interested in buying one of our galleys from us? that would decrease the time taken to launch an amphib assault.

Regards
CFC

that do folks?

:goodjob: :thumbsup:

Greetings BAT, from your friends in Fanatica, we hope everything goes well for you?

We're at the moment researching machinery and we should be done with that shortly if you would be interested in trading for it? As our good friends would you mind telling us what you can see in the GCA city of 'Buffminister' what troops they have there? As we are at war we wouldnt mind knowing so we could draw a successfull conclusion to the end of this war.

Kind regards
CFC

Opened the save, GCA had judaism spread to them, BAT are the owners of said religion :)

Wonder if they will reply.

When does the new term start..

I am itching to get the diplo started.

Cool...let me set up some messages and I will post a thread. I want to contact everyone including who we are fighting. I want to try and get a feel for what the other civs are thinking.

I will explain more in that thread after i get the prelim messages. I have to look up each team and find out our current deals and relations. i dont want to go by memory.

At least we're finally getting a new thread. The entire fourth term took place in the T3 threads...:hmm:

Also...sounds like a plan :D

Silence heathen! 'Twas not speaking to you! :mad:

;)

Top Bottom