Am i the only one who ...

LeLutinBanni

Chieftain
who play domination only ?

I do not want to play under other victory conditions than domination because i do not want my game to finish drastically around year 1900 when we still have 10 healthy civilizations.

Can you suggest me some victory conditions to add that won't affect the game end BEFORE year 2100 ?

*English is my second language

I'm guessing you want one that will effect the game before 2100. Well you can have end-game tech faaaaaaar before 2100, but I think I know what you're getting at. You want to win before those. So honestly, no. With the pacifist AI of BNW, peaceful wins are incredibly dull. Keep playing aggressively, it's no doubt the most fun way to play. If you do want to play peacefully, I suggest going for as much early tourism as possible and see at what point you can finish a cultural victory, it's the only other victory that can even come before the end-game.

I sometimes play with only domination victory setting on, most memorable was a game I played on Emperor/Huge Pangea map/Standard speed as Byzantium.

By the end my religion was up to 190 cities with ceremonial burial, culture from jungle and happy from shrines + 30% range and printing press buff enhancers.

But if you don't want domination only you can always play a score game (Time victory setting)

I saw a lot of thread about passive AI before renaissance.

Under a domination only game...It is a royal rumble from ancient to future era.

I'll stick on my custom game settings

Top Bottom