Fairy Tale + K-Mod

Horatius

Prince
So, I wanted to play a game with Fairy Tale for old time's sake and, hey, I ended up merging it with K-Mod.
The AI is pounding hard in this version.

For whoever, here's a link to the latest version of Fairy Tale + K-mod AI http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybbxt5

I would enjoy trying your version of the magnificent Fairy Tale mod, but I'm definitely not going to install iLivid.
Wouldn't you please upload it somewhere else?

I would enjoy trying your version of the magnificent Fairy Tale mod, but I'm definitely not going to install iLivid.
Wouldn't you please upload it somewhere else?

Does it really ask you to install iLivid? I always have adblock and other stuff on, so I never noticed it. You can download it without iLivid, the site doesn't give me any trouble actually. (oh, wow, I turned off adblock and there's a giant download button for iLivid now, lol. The proper download is the smaller download button actually).

However, it's no problem. I changed the link in the first post. SendSpace should be clearer.

Btw, I'm thinking of adding this mod component to Fairy Tale. I think it could fit it well:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12576498&postcount=323

Never tried this mod before, so decided to give it a shot.

Came across this :

Spoiler :

Is this a bug? Also happens for these civics:
- Vassalage
- Mercanaries
- Environmental Pacifism

What is +1634456:) Support Cost per Military Unit supposed to do in game?

Possible merge conflict with K-Mod? I don't know. Never played before. :confused:

Attachments

• Civics Bug in Fairy Tale.png
    Civics Bug in Fairy Tale.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 1,078
Yes, its because of k-mod. I think its the only thing that is not al right. Only thing by me, that is.

Fairy Tale is not a finished mod and the XML is a complete utter mess which was what made me give up on it although I had some plans to turn the espionage slider into a magic slider, for example.

The new AI plays fairly well, though, I say again.

Top Bottom