Chi - Huge Fractal - invite only

Chi_AD-0540_to_Cutlass.CivBeyondSwordSave

and I thought life sucked at 40% ;)

Good news is I'm still at 10% tech rate. Bad news is I went from 1gpt to -1gpt.

Sent to ricketyclik.

Good news is I'm still at 10% tech rate. Bad news is I went from 1gpt to -1gpt.

I assume you are building lots of units with an eye on the pre-tumescent Egyptian power graph.

Not a bad idea: a War Elephant has just joined the other units glowering over the border at me over the past centuries.

A war elephant? It's the circus. You've had one in the Holy City of Christianity for ages, I have a sentry chariot on a hill you know...

Luckily for DogBoy there's an AI buffer zone now. GPS

EDIT: Also, my border pop this turn just jumped DogBoy's scout that had been sitting in a forest for ages over the Egyptian channel into no-man's-land ;)

I assume you are building lots of units with an eye on the pre-tumescent Egyptian power graph.

Not a bad idea: a War Elephant has just joined the other units glowering over the border at me over the past centuries.

Yes, but only because I can't build anything else due to lack of technology. Any the units I am building are crappy units. I like one of the help tips when the game starts. "Don't build 50 units when 15 will do. Units cost money in maintenance". Well, I'm building 50 units but they are very weak units.

Well, Washington hasn't built any units either. He's kind of tempting me with his 3 unprotected workers and his lame city, with no defenders.

Top Bottom