Diplomacy

We're doing 4 for a turn. 1 day for a retreat. And 2 days for builds. So an even weak for seasons.

Well, actually we don't have builds every turn, so we alternate 5- and 7-day-weeks :crazyeye:

I'd guess next deadline is four days from cubsfan's last order resolution post which dated Sep 23, 2007 07:06 PM.

So imo we should submit our spring 1903 orders till Sep 27, 2007, 7pm (central european summer time).

Do to real life problems I have to leave town for four days.

Niklas, you had originally offered to GM - are you able to fill in for Cubsfan until he is able to return? That way we could keep the game moving forward.

Hope everything goes well, Cubs. :salute:

But I already sent in my orders to Cubsfan. Niklas is a player so we'd have to trust him to send our orders to him, but I think we all do. :salute:
Cubsfan, if you can still do it, please send in the orders you received to niklas. If not, we'll just send in our orders to niklas again.

And good luck, cubsfan!

The next orders due are Spring 1903, due on Sep 27, 2007, 7pm (central european summer time)

Except for France (Aigburth), who was supposed to issue a retreat order (which has yet to be published.)

Sorry I forgot to post this: This is the pre-retreat map. France needs to issue a retreat order.

Attachments

• F1902R.png
    F1902R.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 42
I don't mind GMing if you want me to. pg, that's the old map, we're past that stage already. France's fleet was disbanded, and builds have been done. Here's the map that should be used:

If everyone is fine with me GMing, then please send your orders to me via PM. Orders are due 47h 18m from this post.

Allright... now I have to remember what I actually sent in last time... ::gripe:

Oh wait, I think it's in my sentbox! :D

Just a little reminder, please don't read any orders untill right before the adjudication. But I trust you on that, obviously!

Allright, I'd like to ask a 24 hour extension. Things are a little bit busy for me at the moment, and we all had to send in our orders again. Besides, I'm in some thorough diplomacy with two powers that needs to be resolved first. If anyone objects, please state so.

I already sent in some preliminary orders just in case.

And something else: please mark orders with ORDER in the subject title when sending your orders to Niklas, otherwise he might accidentaly open them before the adjudication. Of course I trust you that you won't do it knowingly, but let's make sure you don't do it accidentaly! Again, thanks for taking over GMing. :D

Orders go to Niklas and everybody should be able to calculate the deadline from his last post timestamp (always local time for everyone I think) and the 47:18 hours he announced as remaining time. :old:

That's 9:43 hours from now.

Unless sirdanailot means he wants to extent the deadline another 24 hours which I'd like him to acknowledge because I'm not sure if he had calculated the deadline correctly. :hmm:

Deadline is now 4h away. I have four sets of orders in (including mine), so three missing. sirdanilot, do you still need that 24h extension? I have your preliminary orders.

For the record, CEST is GMT+1, and we are still in daylight savings time for a few weeks more.

Uhm... I don't think so. But please wait about thirty minutes from this post or so.

edit: Allright, something has really come up now. Yeah I think I still need that extension, and the three who didn't send in their orders need it even more. Please extend the deadline 24 hours. Thank you! :)

Top Bottom