Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Sepuku can have the eye.

I am just an old body archmage. My ability is that i am casting haste, shortening the time to get to the tower of mastery. I am completely innocent. If I die, you'll have one more day to walk. Oh, if i survive half of the journey, we'll shorten it by one more day.

So that makes two more days if you kill me now. If you don't, I hope someone will protect me tonight because i told you guys everything.

There's not much you could have claimed that would make me more likely to let you live, Love. Let me hope it was not calculated to get just that response, but for the moment I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt. May your presence, and the question of whether or not you are protected, give our enemies fits.

Time runs short today, and I have still not seen Stuck in Pi.

A better defence, Love, though I question the need for so public a revelation of your skills. May prophet and bodyguard alike keep your watch tonight.

Whilst I second the Air Mage's call for Stuck in Pi to step forward, there is another who has yet to grace us with his voice, save to complain of some malady or other before returning to his tent. Your silence has been noted, Archmage of Entropy, and your future holds only woe if the omission is not corrected.

"The accused always seem to have some kind of crucial ability. Silence however remains deathly."

All I know is that my master Sepuku will handle the eye situation properly.
Does anyone know the exact nature of this ritual of Alteration we will be performing? Perhaps with that information we might be able to immerse ourselves in motivations. As it stands, I think I'd rather see Love's body sleeping with the fishes than lose as enchanting a fellow as Stuck in Pi

All right Love, your claim is believeable. I do that you haven't given these killers reason to end the speed you grant us though. I don't remember Stuck In Pi saying much at all...Zombie Monkey is right, this whole Tower is full of suspects!

Love's story seems belivable. Stuck in pi have yet to give his.

Well personally I am not a fan of walking, so I shall support Love in order to perhaps save me a bit of effort :)

Stuck in Piwhat do you have to say? Love has offered a convincing defence. You better not have lied though.

Night falls
Day 1

The second day since the first death, the small chatter and discussion seemed to have evolved into outright accusations, and many people were urged to step forward with a reason to be kept alive. For quite a while, it looked as if the Body Archmage, Love, was in danger of being outright killed by the others, but when the discussion changed character after they had stopped in the evening and devolved into a common brawl, albeit with some magic tricks aswell, it was the silent Enchantment Archmage, Stuck In Pi, who was the main target.

He tried to resist the many assaults, but nobody stood up for him, and soon, the archmages stood over his corpse, beaten into a bloody pulp by a mix of fists and magical attacks. He had not said anything that could prove guilt, and his personal belongings did not look suspicious either. Therefore, they regretfully had to face that....
Spoiler :
Stuck in Pi was innocent!

Whatever useful items among his belongings would be voted for the next day.

And concerning items, Sepuku and AskThePizzaGuy both seemed to have claim on the Eye of the Necromancer, but in the end, the Elemental Tower Master left towards his tent with it to study it overnight.

It is now night!
Morning comes in about 24 hours!
Until then, public posting is CLOSED!
People with night abilities, PM me!

Spoiler Accusation Tally :

CCRunner: ZPV
Sprig: Love
AskThePizzaGuy: Love
Renata: Stuck In Pi
Chandrasekhar: Stuck In Pi
KingMorgan: Civplayah
Nictel: Stuck In Pi
Sepuku: Stuck In Pi
Choxorn: Love
Seon: Love
Civplayah: Civplayah
Oyzar: Stuck In Pi
Frozen In Ice: Love
Love: Love
Winston Hughes: Stuck In Pi
Zombie Monkey: Krill
Autolycus: Love
Hell_Hound: Love

Stuck In Pi: 6
Love: 2
Krill: 1
Civplayah: 0

Spoiler Eye of the Necromancer tally :

Sprig: AskThePizzaGuy
Choxorn: AskThePizzaGuy
Sepuku: Sepuku
AskThePizzaGuy: AskThePizzaGuy
Renata: Sepuku
Seon: Sepuku
Chandrasekhar: Sepuku
Nictel: Sepuku
Winston Hughes: Winston Hughes
CCRunner: Sepuku
Oyzar: Sepuku
Autolycus: Sepuku
TheForestAuro: Sepuku

Sepuku: 9
AskThePizzaGuy: 2
Winston Hughes: 1

(MSN has decided to stop working for me so if you need to contact me for the next few days until I get it fixed PM me please)

Morning Comes
Day 2

Nerves had gotten the best of many of the delegation members, and some stood up as soon as the sun had risen from the horizon. Soon, everyone were up. And it truly was everyone - there had been no mystical killings that night! With renewed hope, they resumed their journey.

Stuck In Pi, the Archmage of Enchantment whom they had executed the day before, was discovered to have a Golem Heart, one of the crucial reagents for the ritual that was their purpose.

It is now day!
Night falls in roughly 48 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!
Votes:
Accusations, Support votes and Golem Heart votes

"I would like to start this day with requesting the Golem Heart for myself. I will not lie, I need this reagent for a recipe. I understand that some of you will be wary of such a thing. But do not fear, this recipe will warm the hearts of us all and it will give us the strength we need to bring this journey to a successful end. Stuck in Pi's death was unfortunate, let his death not be for nothing."

Interesting.

I want the Golem heart, to make me alive. mathter gave me a brain, but now I wantth a heart...not for a rethipe, but to make me alive.

"Ever read the wizard of Oz? A heart will not make you alive."

Top Bottom