"Shadow" schedule

ok so far I have managed to get myself creamed twice! The very first game Barbatos was only a few squares from my settler... that was probably the shortest game I have ever played... 2 turns!!

the second one I was pretty close to Rhonna... she expanded like there was no tomorrow and blocked me in this little corner... I did manage to get the Axe, but I hit my world spell by mistake and got mad.

Hopefully third time is a charm.

Elves can no longer build in forest- also no one can build in forest during advanced start.

Can someone confirm if this is a mistake or on purpose?

I'm in a malakim game on prince, i had to kill valedia due to her having the only horse on my island (i want to found empreyan & get their special unit with sun II and sorcery). I'm behind in score and my gdp is 6th. Should be interesting, perhaps I should drop to noble...

I hate Gameflood.

I have never been able to download anything from it. I can play ffh only because my roommate can download it, and then I get it transferred through the network. No matter the option I select for download, it just takes me back to the same page, like in a permanent loop.

I hate Gameflood.

I have never been able to download anything from it. I can play ffh only because my roommate can download it, and then I get it transferred through the network. No matter the option I select for download, it just takes me back to the same page, like in a permanent loop.

Go to the bug thread and look for the post by GFGuy he can problably help you.

:woohoo: Shadow is here!! :banana:

I just want to thank the whole FFH-team for the great game they created. You guys are the best! :goodjob:

Oh and btw ... Happy anniversary! [party]

That guy on the title picture with a nice grey outfit on should know that blood is very difficult to clear. I had some problems with it not so long ago. He must deal with it before the blood got dry.

I can't get any of this to work :-( I hate Gameflood

:(

I hate Gameflood.

:(

Guys, please see this specific post:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6258824&postcount=32

...From this thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=246589

That should clear it up and get things going for you. Let me know how it turns out.

Grillick, PM me with some details on what's happening (browser, is the manager installed, etc) and I will do everything I can to make sure you can download from us.

It's so quiet here.
Where is everybody?
:p

Spoiler reason :
Download done in approx 10 mins.

Edit: Removed the Thank You to here.

It might be helpful to sticky this thread for a time. There is alot of info on the new features here and I have used it a couple times already for my first game. Much better than the Civilopedia in some instances. I have bookmarked it, but others may not think think of this thread when seeking their answers. If it is stickied then perhaps a moderator could be asked to change the title to something like "Shadows New Features".

Guild of the Nine

Founded by- All mercenaries can found Guild of Nine locations, the first creates the headquarters.

The text in red is not true. The headquarters is founded by researching Currency, and is put in a random city (just like religion).

I'm assuming that the guild never spreads on its own. That means it is highly unlikely for the guild to spread to any other civilization, right? That would be unfortunate.

This thread is now almost over, when will the Ice schedule come?
:p

No, shadow isn't done! There will be more shadow versions as we finish adding the features we have planned for Shadow and tweak what went in this version.
Remember, there were versions 20-23 for fire and 10-16 for light phase.

But Shadow is published now...

mostly :p

from what I gathered,
all mechanisms are done save playtesting and bug chasing and balancing..

but more cool stuff may be added before ice, without adding any new major mechanism.

for me that may mean : new units/tech or new civics or new events or new equipements or quests, leaders, builldings, wonders...Etc. (especially the ones that won the design polls..)

and that also means that normally, before releasing ICE, the FfH game will be completed (all stuff enounced before). ice being only scenarii to complete the lore (and maybe add some cool units and equipements)

Top Bottom