RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. What a slut your ex was. And your bestfriend is :mad:

You know I didnt think she was. Now talking to a mutual friend, a guy I met through her. Said she loved him, had sex with him. My effing god... and apparently at least 5 others in the time we were 'together.'

Took a train from Oregon to Minnesota... I'm sore from trying to sleep and sick from the guy across me not covering his mouth while he was spitting his germs all over the train car. I lost a twenty somewhere along the way as well. This week has been lame.

Red Dead Redemption isn't coming out for the PC! [pissed]

Long rant time: <snip>

This reminds me of a similar situation in which I spent four hours from eight to midnight writing notes on a whole chapter in our history book because I thought we were supposed to report on it tomorrow (of course the teacher didn't talk about it again and let our bad class (which was why we were going to do the report) get a second chance)...similar ending too, I bet I was the only one who did the whole thing :(...I really don't like the way I may spend two hours working and finishing an assignment just to have it due a later day...

Another rant: My pants ripped yesterday. :blush: Was in P.E., about to leave for lunch, sitting down on the grass like everyone else, looked down and...yes...and of course it was right in the middle ...fortunately there are no rumors, or, at least, that I heard. So I went to the office, called my mother, brought me other pants, and it took so long when I went in the cafeteria, lunch was about over, so I didn't eat. :(

Another rant: My pants ripped yesterday. :blush: Was in P.E., about to leave for lunch, sitting down on the grass like everyone else, looked down and...yes...and of course it was right in the middle (male) and a big one...fortunately I don't think anybody saw it. So I went to the office, called my mother, brought me other pants, and it took so long when I went in the cafeteria, lunch was about over, so I didn't eat. :(

You do realize the large number of jokes that we could come up with about this, right?

You do realize the large number of jokes that we could come up with about this, right?

Of course!...Oh wait...well, I'm sure that you'll be kind enough not too. *edits*

Grrr. First, vomiting. Next, a headache, then heartburn, and now hiccups. :mad:

I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!

I WISH I COULD JUST GET TAKEN BY SPACE ALIENS AND BE SENT TO MY UTOPIA !!!!

I wish all the kids with quarter school systems could hurry up and be let out so I could hang out.

3 hour exam today. I'm quite confident that I guessed right whats coming up.

You know I didnt think she was. Now talking to a mutual friend, a guy I met through her. Said she loved him, had sex with him. My effing god... and apparently at least 5 others in the time we were 'together.'

You're better off without her. What a hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Did you do her without a condom? If so you better have that member of yours checked out.

Listening to this music from Mind Over Mutant makes me wanna give homework the finger and go play the game instead... but I only have today and the next two days to do 2 and 2/3 assignments. :(

I know what you mean. Too many distractions :(

Well, I should... have started my own assignment five hours ago :wallbash:

Log off CFC and crack open the necessary materials. It's difficult, but it can be done.

If you're anything like me, it's hard to get started, but once you do, you put the Japanese bullet trains to shame with how much you cover in such a short time. :)

On the plus side, at least it's not vague questions like "list the advantages and disadvantages of federalism" that you need to do. :p

3 hour exam today. I'm quite confident that I guessed right whats coming up.

I did, but one of the questions I guessed appeared in a very specific way so I could only use about half the stuff I learned for it. :mad:

And it was on Islamic dress and human rights so my lack of full preparation made it look more like a CFCOT post with academic pretensions. It certainly had its fair share of moralising and rambling. Even got a dig in at multiculturalism. I neglected to fire in a USA #1 at the end or a picture of Mohammed though.

Also, a rant about exams:

Why the feck are they necessary for legal/economics/politics courses? Research papers are far better at displaying your analytical skills and its not like in any workplace you're going to need to memorise all relevant material and know it at the drop of a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom