Turn Discussion Thread I - Turns 1-50

@DMOC,
Minor thing: if you edit the next turn into your previous post in the Turn Tracker, we could have the post # match the turn #. Not very important, but it would be nice.

Yes, definitely SW next, then probably SW again.

SW is obviously the right move here...don't think there will be any opposition to that.

As long as we get copper on that plains-hill, I am happy to see all those trees (for various reasons).

As long as we get copper on that plains-hill, I am happy to see all those trees (for various reasons).

Forges, OR and trees - these things seem to go well together?

But just think of the terrible carbon footprint. :nono:

Really am on mild tenderhooks about the copper location. Other sensible locations might be a deposit in the capitals BFC - either the bare hill or one of the two grasslands.

I think our warrior should move east next turn.

Spoiler :
:lol: This one just might take the cake for the easiest decision in a Civ game, ever. SW.

Nicely played DMOC!! ;)

I thought I'd better finally start contributing. :lol: SW -> S is obvious due to coast. I wonder if there'll be seafood out there, just to confuse the settling issue? I do note that we seem to be on a bulbous peninsular, so possibly settling on a hill for defence's sake is a moot point, as we may have the benefit of a choke point city (or 2). It's too early to tell that,of course. :)

Hmm, it does not take a genius to peek at the edges to the north to see the coast. But by careful examination of the corner piece in the extreme south-west, once can also conclude there is no L-junction there. I'm really suspect now that every team is isolated, and no wonder the Lighthouse is banned. I'm pretty sure there are many islands available to EVERYONE, and sailing should indeed get first priority as soon as Pottery & Mono is done.

Oh boy, the Amazons are going to be pretty pissed off now I think...

Top Bottom