A comeback win

Bridog7

Little Monster
Playing Civ Rev yesterday on king. I was Lincoln and was up against Ghandhi, Ceasar, Mao and Bismarck. Met Bismarck very late in game cause i hate meeting him so I didn't want to arrange a meeting. I was way behind throughout the game 3rd then 4th each time in tech, 3 in economy and 3rd in culture. At the modern age Mao was winning in tech. I was in war with Ghandhi for like the whole game. When i made leonardo's workshop that was it for him he was done I took everthign from him he had 2 cities left. Then all of a sudden Bismark was starting to build his space ship. I declared war on him and ask Mao and Ceasar to do as well. Then Ghandhi declared war by himself. I was 4th in tech. While fighting the war Bismark was distracted cause he wasn't building any thing for his space shuttle. I used a spy to take a great person from ghandhi:p and i got albert einstein then after researching advanced flight i think i could research space flight and i rushed it with einstein and then i made everything for the space shuttle by rushing it and won the game in like 8 turns. So i was down for the whole game in every category and came back to win in the end.:king:

Lol, forgot to nuke Berlin. It's a good thing that Gandhi's two cities blocked off Bismarck's armies. :p

Yeah, but it didn't get finished,Manhattan Project, But we won. Came out of nowere, atleast Napoleon wasn't in the game. Remember when we took ghandhi's cities it gave us money to rush our space shuttle.

Top Bottom