Wildmana 9.0 beta

Not yet. Site down all day... I hope it's because of the massive upload of wm beta 11:goodjob:

It's all of us randomly checking the site in droves for an update to beta 11. My 100+ city games are really pushing the limit.:mischief: Not fiscal but for other things. :lol:

Freesmog,

Sorry your having trouble accessing the new forum site, but you are not alone. I have not been able to get through all day. I dont know if they are working on some maintenance or something, we have been having connection difficulties for some time now, but not as bad as today has been.

The site is working fine now. My first regular (non-beta) WM game has stalled with a WoC error at around turn 250 :sad:, so hopefully I can reload some turns earlier to fix the problem. Every FF2 modmod always becomes a problem in the later game with some kind of error, and even the regular FF2 stops with patch "o" beyond AC 100. My computer is fairly new, and the turns for the current WM game take a VERY long time (this started sometime after turn 150+ or perhaps closer to 200).

Do you know if WM beta is better about WoC errors & quicker turn times? Perhaps playing on a Huge map bogs down the game (too many turn calculations). I wish I knew how to fix bugs...

The site is working fine now. My first regular (non-beta) WM game has stalled with a WoC error at around turn 250 :sad:, so hopefully I can reload some turns earlier to fix the problem. Every FF2 modmod always becomes a problem in the later game with some kind of error, and even the regular FF2 stops with patch "o" beyond AC 100. My computer is fairly new, and the turns for the current WM game take a VERY long time (this started sometime after turn 150+ or perhaps closer to 200).

Do you know if WM beta is better about WoC errors & quicker turn times? Perhaps playing on a Huge map bogs down the game (too many turn calculations). I wish I knew how to fix bugs...

WM is in general more stable and quicker. WM 8.34 runs quite fast on my pc, but I never use huge maps. I always use standard... I have normally no problems with orbis, it runs good, but sometimes I got MAFs in lategame, next to very long turns. RIFe crashes/ctd's always on my pc. I literally tried everything, but it normally crashes in the first 100 turns, mostly in the first 20. I hate to then enter wob and search or to reload (repeatable, btw). WM is in my experience the most stable, but also here I got rarely, but sometimes MAFs occur in lategame.

Greez,

Tschuggi

Whud?! Did I miss something? WM 9.0 is out of beta?!

No Wild Mana is still in Beta, I think he meant 8.34 when he referred to (non-beta)

When the Beta is completed the new title will be Master of Mana as well.

Cant wait for Wild Mana go to Master of Mana.
It has been weeks before i notice the change of WM9.0 Beta.

Top Bottom