Falcon AI: Diplomacy

hey just a few issues. i dont know if this is even mod related but how come im not getting a boost to relations for being at war with the same civ as another. they care more about me befriending a city-state that they want instead of the 2 wars i fought to literally save their civ. so basically i told them to screw off and they died within 20 turns but it was still annoying.
also i declared war on 1 person 1 time and now i am a warmonger? wtf? any way to change these rules a bit?

must not be compatible with bnw anymore my game won't even extract it it just stays in mods folder as falconaidiplomacy.civ5mod

you have to use 7zip to extract it yourself but i dont think it even works. i played with it for 1300 turns and didnt see any noticeable change in AI behavior. i was still a warmonger after my first declaration of war, still had denouncing from every player all thru the game ect.

Guys, does this work with the Fall patch? When I signed a DoF, their disposition was still neutral?

I never played this mod before the fall patch, so I have no idea if there were any changes. Moderator Action: inappropriate language removed.

Actually it's more than that. I find the idea behind the mod unnatural & microeconomic (the latter because - as microeconomics - it assumes the perfectly rational behaviour. Which is odd. And kills suprises. Like being caught off guard in a war.). ;-)

Probably a stupid question: does this mod requires the installation of G&K or BNW to work, or does it work on all the versions?

there are bnw and g&k only versions. not sure if this still works on the latest bnw though it hasn't been updated in ages.

So just to make it clear: if I don't have any of those expansion packs installed, Falcon's mod won't be compatible?

update this does work with latest bnw however it won't extract cos the modinfo is named incorrectly. so open it with winrar/7zip extract everything into a folder and name it Falcon AI Diplomacy (v 1) and put it in mods folder. however i have found this mod makes everyone way too peaceful war is very rare!

bladex, you're not getting my question, are you?

Anyway, I'm trying this mod without BNW or G&K installed. At least I was able to load/apply it. Let's see if it works as described.

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but the AIs are VERY pacifist after i tried the mod....even normal warmongers sit and do nothing at all. I had rome next door to me, barely any units, and they refused to attack me even though their relationship was on Guarded and they had "they covet lands you own".

Top Bottom