Remember I was Babbling something about Diplomacy?

tuxu

We are BTS!!!!
It's a start :D

If any of you *can* rig but dont have time to do it or just doesn't care to take the time to do it, talk to me. I may need some help with general guidlines.

Attachments

• Tuxu's_Alkari_Head.jpg
    Tuxu's_Alkari_Head.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 251
Looks like you're working on a 3d model of the Alkari, cool! Not sure what it means to "rig." I guess that probably means I'm out for helping. :)

I'm not sure I know what the question is... :confused:

Sorry, upon finishing that head my coherence level left much to be desired, i was a bit tired so i didn't submit (the usual) long and tedious post. :mischief:

I think I've already said something about wanting to have a 3D view for diplomacy and make the files as NIFs rather then have the current DDS 2D files, haven't I? can't remember, oh well - if I haven't then I do say so now. :crazyeye:

Looks like you're working on a 3d model of the Alkari, cool! Not sure what it means to "rig." I guess that probably means I'm out for helping. :)

Rigging is a process which involves assembling a model on a skeleton - effectively creating a ragdoll - and animating it.

and about helping, my super-modder friend, I know that you're busy as it is but if you know anyone who has the experience with skeletons and animations in civ4 and could solicitate this person to help me I, on my part, could produce these models and NIF files more quickly, maybe even before the next patch, may it come whenever. :)

Ah, I was guessing that is what rigging meant. I only know how to create 3D models for a very old game called Descent 3. It came before skeletons and ragdolls existed. So ya, sorry, for now I can't help but one day I might be able to do such things. :)

The 3D head looks cool though. It will be very interesting to see the MoO2 leaders in 3D!

I agree. If it's about helping out on animating leaderheads, a more general thread might get you a quicker (and better) reply, as there are lots of leaderhead makers active. Just check in the Creation & Customization forum (2 levels up from here). ;)

Top Bottom