Civ Rev Strategy Guide

steeemer

Chieftain
I have misplaced my Strategy Guide. It appears to be out of print and I can't find it locally.

Does anyone know if the guide is available online? Alternatively, any ideas on where I could buy it (new or used)?

personally haven't been able to find it on 2k's website, since i wanted to view it from work. Sorry!

I have misplaced my Strategy Guide. It appears to be out of print and I can't find it locally.

Does anyone know if the guide is available online? Alternatively, any ideas on where I could buy it (new or used)?

Seriously don't waste your money on the strategy guide. I would say who write guides doesn't even know how to play the game better then the average. I will tell you a site where you can find MUCH MORE than a strategy guide and all this for free. Maybe if I do that would be spamming. It's in the 2k site however.

From a strategy perspective, the guide may not be that good.

Players who are fairly new to the game will find the guide very useful. As an example, you can look up how many apple a whale tile will yield after you get navigation. Most seasoned players have these basic facts memorized but the newer players will find the guide useful.

Not sure it really matters though. The guide is out of print.

Google is your friend, of course. I picked one up a couple months ago from Best Buy's liquidation listing on Overstock.com for $5.95 delivered.

And, the guide is truly total doggy-doo. I don't even think there's good advice for a n00b. It's only worthwhile to the collector.

Top Bottom