Events & Sundry Items Balance or Bugs Thread

Because 1) that is a fun event.
2) Kael (or someone else from The Team) made a text showing that at least 1 unicorn existed once on Erebus... for 2hours. So the unicorn existing is not against the princess rule. The princess rule only says it has to have a bad ending .

Your point #2 is false. It was written by KillerClowns, who is not on the FfH team. He is on the RifE team.

Honestly, I'd be okay with Unicorns... If they were essentially nightmares, with a giant, blooddrenched horn and blood dripping from their canines. :mischief:

tesb send them over here and I'll take care of the testing for you :lol:

valk do unicorns have canines? are we talking about carnivourous unicorns here?

put blood and a sinister smile on anything in a 12 year old girls bedroom and youve got FfH friendly content. a beautiful china doll? no problem, just add demonic possesion and a fettish for knives :D

put blood and a sinister smile on anything in a 12 year old girls bedroom and youve got FfH friendly content. a beautiful china doll? no problem, just add demonic possesion and a fettish for knives :D

This is hilarious!
Basically, anything you'd find in Keelyns' bedroom? :crazyeye:

i am confused about some elven items:

Elven cloak: 150 gold for a singletarget shadowwalk seems quite expensive for me. It should allow stealth or something.

Mastercrafted Elven weapon: ljosalfar only. why are the svartalfar able to craft superior armor but not to create as good weapons? is it intended? atm a good geared ljosalfar recon unit is stronger than a good geared svartalfar recon (because of free blitzkrieg...and Jurla!!!) and that just looks strange.

by the way, Mastercrafted Elven weapon should block the blitzkrieg promotion :)

Whenever I'm using my workers I manually turn on the tile yield display to show the production, money and food for each square. I also do this because I can then see which tiles are being worked by my cities so that I know if any of these tiles need improvement. Doing this manually is a pain.

I know that not everyone would care, or want this enabled, so it should be an option:

Idea for an option to improve game interface:
An option to display tile yeilds whenever a worker is active, just like when a settler is active. This would greatly improve the game in my opinion.

I sometimes accidentally leave the display on while moving units around or during combat, which messes with the aesthetics. So if it were automatically put on while using a worker, and then off again while I wasn't, then that would save me a lot of pressing [ctrl]+y. Seriously.

And as I said, it should be a game option, not just something that always happens. I'm sure some people wouldn't want it enabled.

Honestly, I'd be okay with Unicorns... If they were essentially nightmares, with a giant, blood-drenched horn and blood dripping from their canines. :mischief:

Why not have good unicorns and corrupt unicorns?

Good unicorns turn corrupt if hell terrain reaches their plot. Good unicorns would allow a special unit for good civs with some nifty unicorn ability (sanctify and anything else nifty that might apply).

Corrupt unicorns could offer a special unit for evil civs with some nifty evil ability.

And perhaps neutral civs could create either, but they'd get less buffs and/or abilities.

I played a game with the faeries on a standard map and normal speed.

Iliked the game very much and some questions :

- I won on turn 363 with a cultural victory( 3 cities with legendary culture 35000) The corporation with the free great people by buiding something made it too easy
I want to change the file for cultural values,but this file tells 50000 is needed for a cultural victory.
Where can i change the number of 35000 needed for a cultural victory ?

-I was neutral and unable to built the project for entering the frozen civ.
The other players were also unable to do it ithink.

All the best with this project.

I'm certain only Illian can build the project to bring in the Frozen.

mushroom event shouldn't trigger on city tiles. even if we choose to let it do, it still shouldn't on city plains hill tiles, because it's useless ( mushroom bring the base food of the tile to 2, so city tile stays at 2f2h1c )

- I won on turn 363 with a cultural victory( 3 cities with legendary culture 35000) The corporation with the free great people by buiding something made it too easy
I want to change the file for cultural values,but this file tells 50000 is needed for a cultural victory.

-I was neutral and unable to built the project for entering the frozen civ.
The other players were also unable to do it ithink.

All the best with this project.

I also found that annoying.

My husband and I are planning on making a modmod for Wild Mana. We'll be adding Exalted Culture at 100,000, and Cultural Victory will have new requirements, and some new buildings will be added to require a certain level of culture.

Of course, that's just a minor change we want to make. The main aims lay in other areas, but... Well, that's unrelated to the topic. I just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone in being annoyed about that.

you can modify it in modules\loadordervitalmodules\firstload\wildmana\gameinfo\cultureinfos.xml. I already increased the number to 45000 or maybe even back to 50000, can't remember.

was the event that spawns toad on a random tile fixed already? in 8.34, they change to pigs one turn later due to the tile not being hell.

[to_xp]Gekko;9500811 said:
was the event that spawns toad on a random tile fixed already? in 8.34, they change to pigs one turn later due to the tile not being hell.

on that note.. (just remembered it). I had this event once on a tile with a feature already present. In this case being a mana node. The node dissappeared and i got a worthless pig back... Can't have been the purpose of this event. Perhaps put in a check so that it can't target tiles with features/special resources and such?

How many additional traits can a civilization with the Emergent trait gain? When I have received the option of getting a new trait, one of the choices says something like “Lose the minor trait,” but I do not think I lost any traits when I picked it. I so far have gotten 2 traits (Industrious and Ingenuity) and the description screen looks full when I touch my civilizations flag at the bottom of screen.

ingenuity doesn't count, I.E. you can get it without losing the minor trait, i.e. you can still get another trait. same for magic resistant.

industrious and all the others make you lose the minor trait, which is what lets you gain additional traits in the first place.

Are there other minor traits other than Ingenuity and Magic Resistance that an adaptive leader can get without losing the adaptive trait? I think I also got something that gave my units the amphibious promotion when I researched Optics.

Top Bottom