Master of Mana - Download

The problem with that is mod authors cannot moderate their own forums. You are reliant on site moderators to manipulate threads for you, and to police your forum. By making your own forum, you gain those tools.

I would DEFINITELY suggest that CfC allow mod authors limited moderation privileges within their own forums.

See attached screenshot -- is this supposed to happen? It indicates that I've researched Water Knowledge IV, but for some reason Water Knowledge III is now redded out, so evidently I've lost that knowledge. And yes, I've lost the ability to summon Water Elementals, I checked the Magic Screen, but I have access to the Water Walking promotion.

Also, for some reason I'm blocked from researching Metamagic Knowledge III.

Hoping this represents a bug, since it seems counterintuitive that after researching the more advanced technology you would lost knowledge of the earlier one.

I know consecutive posts are generally considered bad form, but this is a separate issue from the one I posted before.

Auric Ulvin is Good and on the Overcouncil?! (See the attached screenshots.)

He built the Mercurian Gate, bringing in the Mercurians as his teammates, then Basium converted to Order. Is it possible that Basium's adopting The Order had the unintended effect of changing Auric's alignment to Good? That's the only thing I can think happened.

My guess:
He got order in one city and then adopted it as his state religion which forces the Good alignment. He then built the Mercurian Gate in that city at which point he no longer had a city with that religion and switched to no state religion (probably forced - can you have a religion as your state religion if you lose the only one of your cities that had it? I don't think so). Basium goes with Order since his one city has it.

@Nor'easter:
regarding your spell research: some spells are blocked fom being reseached each game. this is random, however if you defeat wildmana gardians you will gain a spell technology and it can be one that is blocked. if you previously researched water III and it then became blocked after finishing wate IV that sounds like a bug to me. in that case you should upload a savegame in the bug section of the new forum, so sephi can fix it.

regarding auric: agnostic civilizations can have a small change to get the option to change their alignment when building a courthouse. also the technology required for overcouncil can be researched even by agnostic civilizations afaik.

Auric's Agnostic, he can't adopt a state religion, so he should always be Evil.

Why would being Agnostic require one to be evil? By not accepting the "religion" of another civilization or god, does not mean one is hell bent in their own philosophy.

Acceptance of an organized religion and ones spiritual alignment should be mutually exclusive, unless of course, the games core design is that any belief that is not that of the "good" is by default "evil". I do not think this is the case here.

Why would being Agnostic require one to be evil? By not accepting the "religion" of another civilization or god, does not mean one is hell bent in their own philosophy.

Acceptance of an organized religion and ones spiritual alignment should be mutually exclusive, unless of course, the games core design is that any belief that is not that of the "good" is by default "evil". I do not think this is the case here.

Pretty sure that he meant that since Auric is Agnostic, he's unable to change religions (the only way to change alignment) and thus is permanently evil. It's the same reason that Cassiel would be considered permanently neutral.

Pretty sure that he meant that since Auric is Agnostic, he's unable to change religions (the only way to change alignment) and thus is permanently evil. It's the same reason that Cassiel would be considered permanently neutral.

ahh yes in that case, if one begins as evil, and is agnostic, then yes I agree, becoming nuetral through the religious mechanic should be a 1000 to 1 shot, nothing should be ABSOLUTELY impossible, but very Improbable.

That is what I meant, yes, I should have been clearer. Auric starts as Evil and can't adopt a state religion, which means that he shouldn't be able to change his alignment.

BUT see tesb's post above: apparently Agnostic leaders have a small chance to get the option to change alignment when they build a Courthouse. I haven't yet played an Agnostic leader in the new MoM, so I don't know.

@tesb:

I don't remember right now if I researched Water Knowledge III and Water Knowledge IV sequentially or if I got the latter some other way. Thanks for the explanation and that's something I'll try to pay closer attention to in the future.

Oh, so that's where that "Choose your Alignment" thing kept coming from when I was playing Risen Emp.

I dont know if this Forum is still read from the MoM Team but I encountered 2 Bugs with the Global Enchantment Accelerate.

- I cast Accelerate and waited for 2-3 Turns but the effect didnt show up so I disabled the effect and then all my Units got the Accelerate Effect
- Even a Tresure Chest I have discovered bevore got the Accelerate Effect and then was able to move oO

MoM Version 1.02 + Mod Mod The Unblemished 0.9

I dont know if this Forum is still read from the MoM Team but I encountered 2 Bugs with the Global Enchantment Accelerate.

- I cast Accelerate and waited for 2-3 Turns but the effect didnt show up so I disabled the effect and then all my Units got the Accelerate Effect
- Even a Tresure Chest I have discovered bevore got the Accelerate Effect and then was able to move oO

MoM Version 1.02 + Mod Mod The Unblemished 0.9

Yes we still read the old forum, but it may be answered more quickly if you were to post bug reports here

http://www.masterofmana.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=21

and there is a Master of Mana thread on civfanatics as well in the modpack section

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=404285&page=4

How do you get rid of Hostile Global Enhancements? I attacked the Svartalfar, and they cast Frightening Malediction. Even after the Svartalfar were completely destroyed, the cloud of fear from the spell is still in my cities.

How do you get rid of Hostile Global Enhancements? I attacked the Svartalfar, and they cast Frightening Malediction. Even after the Svartalfar were completely destroyed, the cloud of fear from the spell is still in my cities.

normally I use mana seal, but afaik it may use only against hostile terraforming... your above mentioned prob sounds like a bug to me. A hostile global enchantment should vanish, when the civ that casted it is destroyed.

Greez,

Tschuggi

I think the Disjunction Enchantments are intended to dispell Hostile Enchantments but so fare I havent sucessfull used them.
(I have Mana Surge displayed as active Hostile Enchantment but dont are at war right now so it probably from a Civ I killed)

A other Problem i have encountered is that acording to the World Editor I have some Reagent Resources near some of my citys that arent displayed in game for me. I already harvest 2 Reagent resources without any problem because I have the Knowledge of Ether tech for some time maybe the Reagent Resources got disable through some other tech?

Top Bottom