1.3-5 Bugs

Tschuggi

SNAFU
Aloha,

seems that we are stuck here again, at least for some time... so here a thread to collect bugs in the meantime.

In my current game with the Ljosalfar (deity, no settlers, barabarian world, double events, etc., standard size map, Wild Erebus), I settled near the FOL-Holy City and went for archery and built successfully the Arrow Tower. Then I started to build Gilden Silveric, when I got the message that the work on Gilden couldn't be continued and the hammers got transformed into coins. Ok, I thought, would have been the bastards of the FOL-HC who finished building Gilden at first, but then I was able to build the Shrine of the Champion:confused::confused::confused: I guess this is a bug... isn't it? Gilden has never been my hero, I couldn't build him, so I shouldn't be able to build the shrine. But I thought that Gilden is strictly a Ljosalfar hero and not a religious one, so I guess we could need some clarification here: are the HCs treated as normal civs and can therefore build the same heros?

Greez,

Tschuggi

P.S.: If you need a savegame, let me know and I'll upload one.

The MoM web page is back up.

Definitely wrong thread.:)

Top Bottom