Map request: India

Luddi VII

Sheep farmer
I have a scenario called "Rise Of The Mughals". And now I want to make a complete new upgrade of the scenario. I know it excists an India 100x100 map, but I want a map which is about 180x180-200x200 or more. I haven't found anything, so then I ask if someone could make it. Or if you know of something like this, I would appreciate that you could tell me. :)

I'm working at some maps at the moment. So, one more... The only thing I want before to make a map is the requester to post a physical map of the area he wants.

@MaisseArsouye:

I was making a map for the Russo-Japanese war scenario but am completely buried right now, and for the foreseeable future unfortunately :( . Is there any chance you could help Luddi out there too groucho ?

Area to cover (80 wide by 100 tall I believe was the idea if possible)

Antiochus, you're a VERY lucky man. A map of that area was my next project.

I had in mind to take more of China ( including Beijing ) and to head south to Taïwan. But I could make two maps.

The map of Japan and neighbouring countries is here.

Actually, I made a HUGE bmp of Asia ( 1396X1802 ) from a picture I found on the internet. If some people are interested, I can post it here. With a good soft and bmptobic it would be very easy for them to make a map of ANY part of Asia. They would just have to fix details. ;)

Top Bottom