The Merlot Lounge

Hey everyone!
Interest/Activity level: Medium. I should be able to keep in touch daily, but won't have a lot of time to devote.
Skill level in Civ4 Monarch, trying to move up to Emperor
Experience with Multiplayer? None.
Experience with an MTDG? As above.
Desired role on Team Merlot Feasting, attending balls, and otherwise enjoying life on the court. Maybe I'll find a niche for myself later in intelligence or simulation :)

Interest/Activity level: Lurking
Skill level in Civ4: Low
Experience with Multiplayer: None
Experience with an MTDG: None
Desired role on Team Merlot: Peon

Interest/Activity level: Low-Medium
Skill level in Civ4: Severely out of practice
Experience with Multiplayer: None worth mentioning
Experience with an MTDG: Lurking on Team Cavaleiros towards the end of the last game
Desired role on Team Merlot: Nothing involving too much responsibility

Greetings from the slow and sleepy nobleman from the northern woods! I must apologize to the King for missing the coronation, lack of roads made my travels very slow.
  1. Interest/Activity level: Starting out with "Mostly Lurking", as I have very little experience.
  2. Skill level in Civ4: Actually I have not played enough to know what my skill level is. Over the years I have played many games, but increased skill level very reluctantly and only after being utterly confident in mastering the previous one. Currently at monarch, but undefeated, so I should upgrade. I do not think I know all the tricks I should know, however - success is most likely due to excelling the parts of game I have learnt.
  3. Experience with Multiplayer? None
  4. Experience with an MTDG? None
  5. Desired role on Team Merlot: I have no desires of any sort. If it were possible for a nobleman to be described as an apprentice.. Alas, we are not blacksmiths. Regardless, I'm hoping that by observing the King and the more talented noblemen, I can learn more.

Long live the king! I look forward to working with everyone...
1. Interest/Activity level - Medium-Low - depends on the day, some days I'm much more active.
2. Skill level in Civ4 - Noble :sad:
3. Experience with Multiplayer? A bit, but not much.
4. Experience with an MTDG? None.
5. Desired role on Team Merlot: Something more diplomatic or political, or something devoted more to the functioning the team. And hopefully something with lots of very impressive-sounding titles! :D

Hi guys, i liked the sound of your thread and signed up. Ive been playing in some DGs since the first civ2 DG on poly, and the C4DG also on that site. Never played cIV multiplayer outside of that. I play a custom difficulty level that has no relation to those listed, but monarch is\was an autowin level of the normals. I lost my BtS CD so i can only play vanilla at the moment.

Well, its not even installed. Got a new computer

Huh. That'd be a problem. :blush:

Ah well, you don't need it here. :)

When I first signed up for this team, all I had was Warlords and Vanilla (had never got BTS until a couple months ago). :p

Welcome Cataphract887 :)

Man is it hot and humid around here

Top Bottom