Industrial Unit Graphics

Very good, C2U! :cool:

Now, the 1st Schleswig war, when the Danish thought they had repulsed Prussia.

Prussians next.
I will do the 1948 revolutions after that.

Attachments

• Tanelorn 1848 1st Schleswig War Danes.png
    Tanelorn 1848 1st Schleswig War Danes.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,172
Thanks Tanelorn :goodjob: Your units are also looking very amazing.

It seems that the US Army used the civilwar uniforms until 1880. Maybe these two guys will help. The right one can be used for adventures in the West of the USA.
Both units I´m currently using in my civilwar scenario.:)

US Infantry 1870

Attachments

• US_Infantry_1870.png
    US_Infantry_1870.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,026
Nice Yanks, C2U. Will you do more poses?

1st Schleswig War Prussians and allies 1848:

Attachments

• Tanelorn 1st Schleswig War Prussians and allies 1948.png
    Tanelorn 1st Schleswig War Prussians and allies 1948.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 989
I caught some of this TV series a while back 1864. It looked really good, though this article indicates there are some major historical innacuracies. In the bits I saw the visuals were outstanding and it gave a brutally realistic portrayal of actual warfare. Thought you might be interested. Here's a trailer: 1864

Very, very nice :goodjob: :goodjob:
The mods of the American-Mexican War 1848 have a very high quality.
Stunning units. :hatsoff:

Hellenic Naval Air Service, 20 Sopith Camels, 4 Pups (and one Triplane, btw) -edit- and 12 Sopwith Strutters (aha!).
Hellenic Army Air Service, 16 Spad VII, 8 XIII. About 10 Nieuports.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Greek AF WWI.png
    Tanelorn Greek AF WWI.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 929
The models are Gareth's and these are minor mods (colouring). That's why I use the small sig instead of the regular one. If I tampered with the original, for better or worse, I want people to know. ;)

Eeee CS I had already thanked Fairline when he created the planes.... but I can only say: Fairline is my GOD. Almost all modified or adapted units are original Fairline. He has a magic touch that makes all units look amazing on scenarios. And perhaps because we assume that these amendments thanking the original value. If not, thanks to Fairline, because your units are essential. And also thanks to modify and adapt Fairline units with the quality of Tanelorn and others. On Ataturk scenario, I had seen the camouflage of Greek planes, but I was not able to adapt. So my thanks. :goodjob: F. and T. I :love: and CS also.

So encouraging to still see people making Civ2 art.

I've always enjoyed browsing this stuff, it never fails to please me.

I've always thought it a great pity that FreeCiv didn't utilize the talents of the scenario league, such a wealth of resources.

So encouraging to still see people making Civ2 art.

I've always enjoyed browsing this stuff, it never fails to please me.

I've always thought it a great pity that FreeCiv didn't utilize the talents of the scenario league, such a wealth of resources.

The big pity for Freeciv is that they never developed a modding system the layman could use.
Unlike CIV2 itself, which scenarios can be made with a standardized system of moddable files.

Even very skilled CVI2 modders like HarryTuttle had problems trying to replicate Freeciv even basic scenario features.
The devs have to shape up their system if they want to make it attractive to CIV2 users.

Top Bottom