The Resource Mod

Here are some new ones that I was working on for my mod: Mango, Pistachios, and Papaya.

Mango sounds cool! I like the food ones, or ones that i actually see in everyday life, if i would suggest doing another id do watermelon

But idk when i can start on the mod, im coming out with a totally new version of my already released mod and im really busy with that, i will try to release that tonite, and if so I can start on the resource one tonight or tomorrow

Mango sounds cool! I like the food ones, or ones that i actually see in everyday life, if i would suggest doing another id do watermelon

But idk when i can start on the mod, im coming out with a totally new version of my already released mod and im really busy with that, i will try to release that tonite, and if so I can start on the resource one tonight or tomorrow

Sounds fine, no hurry. I am also working on a massive update of my Kuwait mod. It involves python and sdk changes and I've got most of it done. Are you any good with either?

I made some more and will post them later. Whew, that is a lot of food. I made watermelon, pumpkin, and squash (on request).

Thanks, and i dont know alot about python or SDK, i mean ik how to put python into a mod but no idea how to use or create it

Can someone make a llama resource? I found some art files for Zoo Tycoon 2 and posted them here. I already have a button and the gamefont images. I really need this for my mod.

hmm didnt know xoo tycoon used nif too, nif and dds is the to things you need to make a resource since you can borrow a kfm from another one, so it should work:D ill try it, if it works could you possibly put more up from zoo tycoon?

hmm didnt know xoo tycoon used nif too, nif and dds is the to things you need to make a resource since you can borrow a kfm from another one, so it should work:D ill try it, if it works could you possibly put more up from zoo tycoon?

When you export to .nif in Blender there is a list of games to export with their settings. I presume all of those games use .nif files.

Havent been working on it past two days, been busy, hopefully get a good 25 more done by 2moro night, finish by hmmm no idea really ill see at which pace i go, my personal deadline is i definatly want to be finished b4 september

Actually take that back, hope to come out with a version today, i added about 30, i got to do improvements and civilopedia entrees, and then ill release it, i want to just come out with a version first, and then ill update it once i add 10 more, and so on, right now i got the most important one, but in the future ill add fun ones (like mangos and penguins!)

Actually take that back, hope to come out with a version today, i added about 30, i got to do improvements and civilopedia entrees, and then ill release it, i want to just come out with a version first, and then ill update it once i add 10 more, and so on, right now i got the most important one, but in the future ill add fun ones (like mangos and penguins!)

Most important ones? :cry:

Most important ones? :cry:

Idk just added some 30 ones, did all the ones thru D i think, realized its really time consuming, and i dont think i can complete all of them any time soon, so ill release my 30 one, and add like 10 every 2 days or so and release it when i finish or maybe once halfway and one when i finished, just so i can get it out there already

I certainly don't mind waiting for a finished product. :)

Do you have a list of the ones you've added? And are the gamefonts for the new resources giving you any trouble? I could never get those little icons to work. :(

Top Bottom