How do you end a CS vs CS war?

alpha wolf 64

Byte me
Siam has launch multiple wars on me which included her allied CSs Hanoi, and Sofia. After the last war, I grabbed Sofia as my allied and eventually released the dogs of war onto Siam, completely eliminating them. As soon as they were eliminated, I allied with Hanoi. But Hanoi and Sofia (who share borders) will not stop fighting, so all of the resources that they send me as allies are constantly being pillaged by the other.

How do I make them end their war?

You don't. The only way to do it is to have someone ally Hanoi, go to war with you, and then declare peace while they are allied with Hanoi and you are allied with Sofia. City States don't ever declare peace on their own. (which really, is probably a bug, but it's how it is)

You don't. The only way to do it is to have someone ally Hanoi, go to war with you, and then declare peace while they are allied with Hanoi and you are allied with Sofia. City States don't ever declare peace on their own. (which really, is probably a bug, but it's how it is)

No, that doesn't work either. If you declare peace with Hanoi's ally, you will declare peace with Hanoi's ally and Hanoi, and Hanoi's ally will declare peace with you and with Sofia. So that everyone's at peace ... except Hanoi and Sofia, who do not make peace with each other as part of the deal.

Gift massive troops (including Siege ones) and watch one of them conquer the other. Enjoy having a CS owning two cities.

I think cs vs cs wars are cute. They just endlessly throw 2-3 units at each other and get creamed.

Top Bottom