ryanjames' mods-Civilisations, small and large

Updated the OP so that, it actually has a title, and removed the extra Brunei.

Also, here's a new Toltec Icon

Looks like someone beat me to Lombardy, ah well, I've still plenty more to do . . .

If you are looking for European civs to do, I'm pretty sure that no one (at least on CFC) has released a Duchy of Burgundy mod, which could be quite fun depending on your interest. That said, you've certainly got your hands full with upcoming civs.

Would you like a sukitractfied version? Just send me the image and the exact colors.

Not everything has to be sukitractified :p

Or else we'd end up in a Sukitractorship

Not everything has to be sukitractified :p

Or else we'd end up in a Sukitractorship

Isn't that just the Republic of More Civs? :p

Pouakai is probably the only nodded than doesn't have his own name on anything. Someone should Pouakainize the utilities.

Pouakai is probably the only nodded than doesn't have his own name on anything. Someone should Pouakainize the utilities.

I should start a mod series featuring civilisations based on, all the major modders.

It would be so meta, and probably quite creepy if I did that . . .

I mean, y'know, the civilopedias, I'd have to research TPangolin's life history.

Also, I've found another civ to add to my list of stuff I'll probably never start but are interesting to consider anyways.

Upper Egypt/Nekhen led by Scorpion II, because who doesn't want to be the scorpion king?

Perfect LS

Spoiler :

I was thinking of a painted tomb UB as a shrine replacement, and a UA called 'Dynasty 0', because Christ on a bike that would be an awesome UA name.

Sounds like it's from the Matrix.

Also, people should check out The Shadow Chancellor's guides on steam, he's done quite a few on my mods!

I should start a mod series featuring civilisations based on, all the major modders.

It would be so meta, and probably quite creepy if I did that . . .

I mean, y'know, the civilopedias, I'd have to research TPangolin's life history.

Dude. That would awesome! I whole-heartedly support this plan.

Also, I've found another civ to add to my list of stuff I'll probably never start but are interesting to consider anyways.

Upper Egypt/Nekhen led by Scorpion II, because who doesn't want to be the scorpion king?

Perfect LS

Spoiler :

I was thinking of a painted tomb UB as a shrine replacement, and a UA called 'Dynasty 0', because Christ on a bike that would be an awesome UA name.

Sounds like it's from the Matrix.

Was actually hoping he would be one of the Battle of the Nile civs. Pre dynastic Egypt as well as other lesser known periods of history fascinate me.

Was actually hoping he would be one of the Battle of the Nile civs. Pre dynastic Egypt as well as other lesser known periods of history fascinate me.

Ditto

I was absolutely obsessed with Egypt when I was like 4

Might have to do some digging with a civ like this though, if I ever do it. The problem with these historical periods is that they are controversial, and there's various contradictions, people aren't sure if Narmer was the Scorpion king, or whether Hank Scorpio was a rival to Narmer in a pre-upper Egyptian kingdom.

Oh hey, I made an icon for the Toltecs eons ago! I updated it though to your colour scheme. Feel free to use it!

Oh hey, I made an icon for the Toltecs eons ago! I updated it though to your colour scheme. Feel free to use it!

I don't want t sound ungrateful, but I'm not sure if I can use it with those colours. The icon I made is a much deeper purple, but the main issue would be that these colours are very similar to my Brunei civ. (only issue really, I'd be happy to use a pinker one otherwise)

The symbol itself does look alot better than the Ouroboros I used ^^

Top Bottom