GWT (Nibelungen) Communications

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
Dear Thunderfalls,

our team currently discusses about your offer and we will give you a concrete answer in 1-2 turns.

Best regards,

bratscher, ambassador of the Nibelungen

We have what we need to light bulb Philosophy now. In addition to being the only team in possession of a 1200 beaker tech we also get to found Taoism. Lots of trade opportunities.

EDIT: Sorry sorry, we have a scientist not a prophet. We need math first to get him to lightbulb Philosophy.

Dear Thunderfalls!

After a long discussion we can make a concrete offer to you. We can trade Philosophy against Mathematics and Music. It's an equal beaker trade, so both our nations will benefit. We will finish music in about 7 turns, but if you agree to the deal, we can send you mathematics during our next move and we will finish the transaction later on.

Best regards,

This was in our email address an my private hotmail account. I think we can accept this. :D Getting that religion will make things easier for us.

This is what we've been waiting for. It's already been accepted.

We Agree, we'd like to put a non trade of philsophy for about 10 turns if that is ok?

Kind regards

Figured that was the way we wanted to go so i didnt see the need in delaying/possibly forgetting to send a message back.

Now we need to start shopping it around- EVG didnt want to trade with us because they wanted the religion- now we have it it may be worth seeing if we can get CS from them for it.

We have to give it to CBR for free of course but BAT should also have something to trade for it. (right now i don't think they have any big techs).

If we have any trade proposal with COG i should just propose it ingame as they are rubbish at replying to diplo.

Greetings Nibelungen,

Well the world is pretty well explored. Our warrior has walked half way around the world, killed lions, met kings and destroyed hostile villagers...and if I have to hear those same old stories one more time I don't know what I'll do!

Unless those warriors of ours are going to learn to swim they are finished exploring. How about if we gift them to each other and let them retire? Our man has a bit more experience than yours though so how about 15 gold to compensate?

Let us know,
Team CFC

Don't worry, I haven't sent it yet.

Getting rid of that unit might save us one gold in upkeep cost and we can put their man to wok as an MP. I wouldn’t mind a bit of extra gold either but it does sound a bit cheep. Maybe we should just suck it up and cut that line out.

EDIT: Cut the bit about 15 gold out and sent it.

They saaaay:
Dear Thunderfalls,

we are currently discussing your proposal to exchange our two warriors.
We will contact you in about one turn.

Regards,

Top Bottom