TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

Orders are in.

Fell asleep at the wheel. Orders shall be sent in a half hour.

At the wheel .. of writing orders? Or a car?

Forgive me for my slowness.

Orders sent, sorry they are not longer :/

Well I Can wait until next weekend. Damn art history.

Keltia broke out into all out war. What happened in your guys' areas?

Sent the troops to go deal with some people (i.e. murder them all in a vicious manner). Built a new city as well. :)

Read the update to find out :0

No one post after me till Terrance dose.
Here are some random tmril quotes to bide the time. Will edit more in as I think of them.

hmm, will also add any quotes people want me to add. just post them in my public profile. or in the will wait thread.
-----------
Quotes of Triml Atlanyin, by TerrisH

"To win against a superior go, first convince them that they have already won."

"or suckerpunch them."

"Or lay a trap for them. now that I think about it, there are an awful lot of ways to take down a superior foe."

"who am I to rule? Look out upon our people. I have done what the clan heads did not. I have rebuilt the roads and cannals. I have built more in the past ten years then they did in three generations, all while reducing the tax burden upon by almost half. The flow of wheat has incressed to an unheard of levels. Could you do a better job then me?"

"... okay, your a complete nut job. I just told you, I REDUCED the tax burden, not overta-"

"Good boy Kurth! Your such a good boy. Give the guard the insane-mans head, and we'll go get that nasty blood off you. good boy!"

"Dishonor is to be avoided at all cost. Honor should be sought out when reasonable, but never at the cost of victory."

"The wheat stops here."
--------------
Unknown citizen of the Republic of Ctesiphod, by Eltain

"We're always in the S***, it's only the depth that varies."
--------------
OOC quotes requested by SKILORD
A book must be an ice axe to break the sea frozen inside us. - Kafka

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also. -Clemens
---------------
OOC quote requested by General Olaf
"The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret." (The Truth by Terry Pratchett)
"Of course I'm sane, when trees start talking to me, I don't talk back." (The Light Fantastic, same)
" 'And what would humans be without love?'
'RARE', said Death." (Sourcery, same again)

comment withdrawn, request mod delete this post and 1001 so Terrance can update on post 1000.

or at least delete this post. so his current post 1001 can become 1000

Top Bottom