Abit crazy, still a step in the right direction.

King_Course

Prince
I starterd 4 immortal games tonight. None of them you´d really want to play, not too good start and so on.

I played them still and I was put to a pretty early end. Mostly as american, ending up in pure desert. Deciding to go for Petra in the capital while New York was 7 road tiles away next to Japan.

For example, you know fooling around.

I know how to play, but I still was way too casual about it. So, on immortal they will really attack you with a huge force. I had at one point 1 warrior and 3 archers defending a walled city, and I couldn´t defend it.

I couldn´t kill his troops fast enough for me to avoid him taking the city.

What I like is, that the A.I isn´t acting like it is playing. It is using it´s tactics to win. I also really love the fact that it spends it´s gold. The thing that I do worry abit about is, that an attack on high difficulty will have the A.I. show up with 10 or 12 units.

Is there anything you can do from the get go except plan to survive this first rush, and don´t you think it really ties you down for the long haul?

If you have a Great general it comes in very handy for a citadel. It will slow and injure your attackers. Until they pillage it.

If the attack is likely to overrun the Citadel, it's a good idea to have a worker standing by to repair it.

However, imo, Citadels are not as powerful in G&K and could, perhaps, do with a bit of a bit of a buff.

Top Bottom