Best "Brave New World" current price

Hello,

I would like to ask a (hopefully) simple question: What's the best online store/price to buy BNW right now?

I bought the PAL version of Vanilla and the NA version of G&K, which means that the game is not region locked, so I can buy it from anywhere around the world.

I did a quick search on Google for stores that sell only the CD-Key (which, then, lets you download the game from Steam), but I keep finding ones that say the region is "Russian, meant for Russian speakers", even though it clearly states that there are other languages available as well (eg. English, German, Spanish, etc.)

Can anyone provide me a link to any trustworthy and cheaper-than-steam online store? Thanks in advance for any upcoming replies.

Wait for Halloween Sale... next week I believe? 50% off kinda guaranteed, maybe even 75%.

Current lowest price is Nuuvem (Brazil). All of their keys should work anywhere in the world unless they explicit say it's for Brazil only. Russian Keys/Stores... I don't think there is any trustworthy russian store (and I believe the companies are very much after non-russian users using russian keys, because well, they want your money. All of it.). Luckily that Brazil shop usually has very good deals.

Halloween is on October 31. I don't know if it's worth waiting that long, but that Brazilian store looks pretty good. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to reply. Thanks again!

EDIT: The game cannot actually be purchased from that store, because "it is unavailable" in my region (EU).

Hello,

I would like to ask a (hopefully) simple question: What's the best online store/price to buy BNW right now?

I bought the PAL version of Vanilla and the NA version of G&K, which means that the game is not region locked, so I can buy it from anywhere around the world.

I did a quick search on Google for stores that sell only the CD-Key (which, then, lets you download the game from Steam), but I keep finding ones that say the region is "Russian, meant for Russian speakers", even though it clearly states that there are other languages available as well (eg. English, German, Spanish, etc.)

Can anyone provide me a link to any trustworthy and cheaper-than-steam online store? Thanks in advance for any upcoming replies.
Check some of the links proposed in this thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=495649

dang i just bought bnw (finally) a couple weeks ago on gamefly. they had it on sale for $9.99 and my friend sent me a link to some coupon site that had a 20% off coupon for gamefly. so i downloaded bnw and it cost me a cool $7.99

Looks like that was an one day deal. Gamefly has indeed a better price than Steam (19.99 pounds), but nothing compared to how much you paid. I have already checked the thread mentioned two posts ago, but I keep finding it at the same price as Steam (29.9 EUR). In any case, I'll keep looking for a good deal and wait. The best price, so far, is this one: http://www.gamingdragons.com/en/gam...ve-new-world-steam-download.html?lang=english

Thank you, everyone.

By the way, Steam is holding a 2kGames sale over the next few days. Right now, it is the X-Com Series on sale. There is a very high possibility that BNW will go on sale during the next few days so you might want to keep your eye out for that.

Thanks for the suggestion! I have just seen that there's a deal about BNW (33% off) for 20.09 Euros. It is a good deal and it will last until October 7, according to Steam. I am not sure if you meant that there's gonna be an even greater discount, soon.

Thanks for the suggestion! I have just seen that there's a deal about BNW (33% off) for 20.09 Euros. It is a good deal and it will last until October 7, according to Steam. I am not sure if you meant that there's gonna be an even greater discount, soon.

I'm almost positive BNW will be $15 (or maybe less) before the sale ends on October 7, so you'd be smart to wait until then before buying.

Top Bottom