How is the World Leader Resolution work?

myclan

King
If there are 5 turns left to vote for the current resolution, and I enter the information age, the world congress will become Unitied Nation at once, and a World Leader Resolution are automatically proprosed, waiting for 10 turns to vote for.

So what will be done to the resolutions proposed before I enter the information age, and how many turns are needed to wait until I can vote for a normal resolution

If there are 5 turns left to vote for the current resolution, and I enter the information age, the world congress will become Unitied Nation at once, and a World Leader Resolution are automatically proprosed, waiting for 10 turns to vote for.

So what will be done to the resolutions proposed before I enter the information age, and how many turns are needed to wait until I can vote for a normal resolution

From memory... the resolutions will be voted first - on the turn they were supposed to take place, then from that point on sessions to vote on resolutions will alternate with a session to vote for world leader (unitl or unless somebody win, then it's game over). The number of turns between sessions will go down when you reach the information era (after the upcoming session has happened) can't tell by how much as you play at a different speed than I do.

Top Bottom