Civ V Mac Multiplayer

Sidnic

Chieftain
Calling all Mac Users!!!

Anyone up for a game? I don't seem to find a lot of Mac users playing Multiplayer. Let's change that! If you're a Mac user, send a reply with your Username or something. Let's get a friend list going and conquer to our hearts content!

Let's show some Apple Love!

(This is a repost from a thread started in Civ 5 - Multiplayer.)

Fantastic! Let's get more ID's. I just added all of you. Look for an invite and let's get to conquering! Ideas on scheduling a game soon?

Which Mac's are you using?
I'm running a Macbook Pro (2,4 ghz, 4gb RAM, Geforce 320m).
Games with more than 6 Players could be a problem.

Where are you all from? I' from Germany, it seems like you are all from the US?
We should plan a game well, if we live all in different timezones.

From Denmark. We are almost neighbours.
Top model iMac. Lovely piece.

hopefully more people will sign up here.

We could choose a day in which none of us has to work.
For example saturday?
And we should select a time which is ok for everybody.
Concerning to time I'm flexible

How bout we try to set up a game? Anyone who can attend, make sure to friend the other players before hand.

March 25 around 1400 (GMT) for a FFA.

I live in the American Mountain Time Zone. So that would be 0800. For the East Coast, that would be 1000. For Germany, that would be 1500, I think.

I figured we might as well start since we have some interest and see if we can turn this into a recurring event.

Who's down!?

March 25 around 1400 (GMT) for a FFA.

I live in the American Mountain Time Zone. So that would be 0800. For the East Coast, that would be 1000. For Germany, that would be 1500, I think.

sounds good :)
I'm there.
Who will host this game?
Which settings do we choose?

I can host the game. I was thinking some basic settings. Small Map (6 players) with Continents and Quick timing.

Any specific option for the map, like no Barbarians and such. Also, what kind of victories are we looking at?

Let me know

Another one here.

Steam ID: wir0s

Unfortunately, I have a day job. Usually play in the evening East Coast time. Might be able to do a weekend at about that time, but definitely not a weekday.

I'm willing to try the multiplayer, so, if someone want to play this weekend ... (my timezone: GMT +1)

Hey guys. I give you 2 Id's. One is from a friend. Would be nice to play some multiplayer games.
renaud83 and wfsharpe

Top Bottom