Scenario: Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.

torero

Chieftain
Hey all --

I'd like everybody to input some ideas for a US vs Taliban scenario I want to make for Civ3. Any contributions are very much welcome.

Is anybody with good graphic skillz available to make a Osama bin Laden terrorist unit??

Thx
-torero

How about a new wonder called "Parking Lot"? You quickly build 1000 bombers and 200 bulldozers and change an entire civ into your countries personal parking area.

For the Osama bin Ladin graphic- I'm just wondering how hard it can be to draw a bloodied body.

IMO its wrong to be making a scenario for a GAME about something that is going on right noe where innocent people ar DYING. I think this thread is highly insensitive and hope that no-one sinks to the level of actually giving suggestions for this scenario. :mad:

I for one would not have the patience exibited by George Bush.

If it was me playing the scenario, all you would hear is air raid sirens...:lol:

I thought about this idea too, and decided it was inapropriate. Maybe in the future when the memory is not so fresh in our minds.

Originally posted by Mozenwrath
IMO its wrong to be making a scenario for a GAME about something that is going on right noe where innocent people ar DYING. I think this thread is highly insensitive and hope that no-one sinks to the level of actually giving suggestions for this scenario. :mad:

Far, far more innocent people died in WW2, you don't see people saying that scenarios based on it are insensitive. History is history, be it recent, 50 years old, or ancient. It makes for perfectly good scenario-making.

I find this topic both poor in taste and in lacking in subject matter suitable for Civ 3 GD. Let's keep away from anti-anything discussion here in Civ 3 General Discussion or in Civ 3 forums altogether.

Also, please keep scenario creation topics in the appropriate scenario creation forums. And if you want such a forum for Civ III, just hold on a few more days untill Civ III is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom