Civilization Revolution 2

malitano

Warlord
I no longer have my PS3 so I stopped playing Civ Rev. Then I picked it up for my 3DS which is actually a DS game. The game is still a lot of fun to play over and over but then I heard there was a sequel released on iOS with much better graphics and more content.

So far I've played about 3 games and I'm disappointed. The game looks just like the PS3/XBOX version which is great but there are a ton of bugs that make the game not fun to play.

-Notably the AI sucks real bad even on deity mode. They also ignore barbarians villages and huts.
-Some of the resource icons don't appear correctly on the city worker window.
-The AI can build wonders that are out of the era.
-When you form an army that unit still appears like a normal unit. For example 'Tank Army' will still have the name' Tank 7'

Does anyone know what the official forums is or if they are still developing this game? It seems that this game came out in 2014 and was updated regularly for the first 8 months and then nothing. There is a scenario of the week and some leaderboards that go nowhere. I'm surprised this game looks so abandoned considering it is a Sid Meier game and the game has plenty of content. The game art also looks very pleasing.

Top Bottom