Test pitboss

I don't think I've EVER waited to t3 found a city. Since by t30 I'll have it mined at 4h 2g, I see that having a longterm payout. What do others think?

I haven't done the maths, but even though you would be waiting til turn 2 to settle (assuming 4000bc is turn 0) it would probably be much faster to get out your first workboat, allowing you to expand off the ice peninsula faster.

Azz and classical_hero, you've both posted here in the last hour or so, and you're the only two left in the turn. Mind playing soon? :)

And the Land of Filth creeps ever closer to learning the secrets of marrying Sheep, Cows and other various animals.
Sounds like fun. :mischief:

Only Dave and Azz left to play...

Azz is too busy with his sheep (you know what I mean, but I'm afraid it will get deleted). BTW I can take anyone's place if they need me too.

Azz and classical_hero, you've both posted here in the last hour or so, and you're the only two left in the turn. Mind playing soon? :)

I could not play while I had some massive storms come over at that time.

I sure did. I noticed though before I saw your comment :D

I could have sworn I pressed it. At least I didn't click exit to desktop or something. That "exit to main menu" is sitting precariously between "exit to desktop" and "retire", and all it says then is "are you sure" - but not what it's asking are you sure about...

If retire does happen you can just log back in, retire just converts to AI :)

Dave was timing out for about 5 mins just then, might be just a minor internet problem at your end but figured i should mention it.

Quick question, I know to exit to main menu instead of to desktop but what about just closing the game if I play in a window? I have always done this in the past and never locked up my game but have been exiting to main menu in this one because I wasn't sure.

I totally should have joined this. :sad:

Post 1,300. That's what, a 100 in 4 days? :eek: :faint:

Top Bottom