Barbarian leader captured, 12750 ransom paid!

communism

Chieftain
Why is it doing this? Usually the ransom is 150 gold, how do I change it to that? I'm making a scenario based on the British empire on a large map.

Attachments

• Barbarian Problem.jpg
    Barbarian Problem.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 387
Why is it doing this? Usually the ransom is 150 gold, how do I change it to that? I'm making a scenario based on the British empire on a large map.
the ransom sum is difficulty based.

also, you should be aware that you are using some art from Imperialism II: Age of Exporation in your scenario.

@Hail,

I'm not fully aware, but is there a certain tight restriction, rule, or convention on the Scenario Creation subforum about graphics from other scenarios? On the Scenario League, we have a generally open policy about such things as long as proper credit is given in a readme or other file to those whose work has contributed to the scenario in question, especially as many of the authors and graphics designers of the past (like Exile, the author of Imperialism II) no longer post in any Civ2 community and cannot be reached, even by e-mail by those who knew them in the day, to specifically ask permission. I was just wondering what the agreed upon policy or convention was on this subforum.

@Hail,

I'm not fully aware, but is there a certain tight restriction, rule, or convention on the Scenario Creation subforum about graphics from other scenarios? On the Scenario League, we have a generally open policy about such things as long as proper credit is given in a readme or other file to those whose work has contributed to the scenario in question, especially as many of the authors and graphics designers of the past (like Exile, the author of Imperialism II) no longer post in any Civ2 community and cannot be reached, even by e-mail by those who knew them in the day, to specifically ask permission. I was just wondering what the agreed upon policy or convention was on this subforum.
no. Imperialism II: Age of Exploration is a completely different game.
the forest resource icon looks identical to the one used for the iron resource icon in the game mentioned above.
Spoiler :

Top Bottom