What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost done moving into my apartment...all I'm really missing is my desk and my toaster.

I managed to make it through the first night in my own apartment. Still have to get used to the fact that my father is in better hands (with my mother) and I won't have to spend as much time trying to make sure he's okay.

I finished my Yale 250 essay and completed the law school applications for Yale, Stanford and NYU. Columbia and Chicago were already up a few days ago and I have to wait until the 15th for Harvard.

Done with my History Brochure about Babylon, finished 2/3 of my French worksheet, finished my Math homework, and got my Spanish homework done!

There's only Government left, but that's for tomorrow. :sleep: :coffee:

You know, I actually had a football ball with a naked woman painted on it... It had breasts. :p

Haha lol :lol: Well... Don't know the difference between a football and a woman if the football have breasts...

j/k

I cleaned/organized the garage!

(well, with the help of my brother and father, of course)

Did a presentation, finished one paper and started on another!

I finally figured out all the little nuances and details of differentiation and optimization. I don't know why it took so long, it's not that hard once you apply yourself to it. In any case, what a relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom